We stayed at the hotel for one week in August. It was a nice hotel in a Balinese style. The room we had was very spacious and comfortable and not too far from the pools. The pools were great and our son spent most of the day in one or the other! but the relaxing atmosphere was interupted at 11am each morning by loud 'Euro Pop' for the Aqua Aerobicss followed by volleyball!! I used the spa and had a lovely treatment. The spa is being refurbished at the moment so they are using some of the guest rooms - it was a shame as I couldn't use the spa pool. There is also work going on at the hotel to refurbish a whole section of rooms but it wasn't intrusive and the fact that half the hotel was closed actually made getting a sunbed in the morning much easier!! It must be very difficult when it's full. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative comment we have is that food and drinks were very expensive - but then it is a 5* hotel so this is to be expected. We tended to walk outside the Nusa Dua gates and eat in the local restaurants which were much cheaper. We also ate at a restaurant at the Bali Collective - a lovely 10 miunte walk from the hotal along the beach path - this was good but expensive, and at Jimbaran Beach - great for sunsets and fresh fish. Top tip - don't get a taxi from the hotel just walk outside the security gates and there's loads there. Our son (6) used the kids club but it was a real shame that there weren't more kids there for some sessions. THe kids club staff were very friendly and the range of activities was varied. All in all we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali