We stayed at the Nusa Dua Hotel in January for our Honeymoon and it was the best decision we made. The resort is beautifully manicured, the staff are so friendly and made us feel very welcomed. We want to go back there every year to celebrate our anniversary!
Staying in a palace club room is worth the extra money. The breakfast is more intimate, the afternoon tea is a nice treat for the middle of the day and the cocktails in the early evening is so generous. You can pick anything off their menu!!
Being able to get bottle water all day free of charge as a privilege is such a treat. The staff made you feel like nothing was too much trouble and they just accommodated to our every need.
10/10 in my books! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali