We stayed here for 8 nights after purchasing a deal on luxury escapes. As soon as our driver drove into the resort we were in love! It is so beautiful and the staff were so welcoming and friendly. The resort is large, it has so many rooms and yet the pool was never crowded and we certainly were not rubbing shoulders with other guests.
Our room was lovely, we were supposed to be upgraded to a Premier room with a separate sitting area, but our room did not have this. Our daughter was so in love with the room that we decided not to say anything about it. The bed was soooo comfortable and the pillows were amazing!
Our package included the 3 theme night dinners. The Beach BBQ, which wasn't held on the beach, was fabulous, the food was great as was the entertainment. The other 2 theme nights were not so good. The food was very ordinary and completely lacking in spice!
We had massages included also. My first massage felt like someone rubbing oil all over me and was very unsatisfying, however my second one was fabulous.
We used the drivers from the resort and they were fabulous, very knowledgeable and we felt in safe hands with them. However I would highly recommend booking some tours through the resort. We booked the Bali Safari and Marine Park through the resort and it included everything including transport and lunch.
The bars and restaurants were excellent. Breakfast was included every day and the choice was incredible. Our daughter celebrated her birthday while we were at the resort. The staff at the Chess Restaurant provided a birthday cake for her and sang Happy Birthday to her which was very special. We kept going back to the Chess Restaurant because we were so in love with the staff - they were always so friendly and attentive.
I would highly recommend this resort, the staff are genuinely happy and friendly and will do anything they can to help you in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali