Stayed in hotel for 3 nights after leaving Seminyak. This hotel was a complete surprise. Outstanding service from the time the concierge opened our car door until the time we left. From the concierge to the cleaner, from guest relations to the bar person......we were greeted by all staff where ever we walked or were served by. We booked a Deluxe Room for Four (2 Adults and 2 Teenage Children) directly through the hotel itself and was perfect. This type of room configuration we found was not on other websites. We had privacy and so did our children, but kept our door between rooms most of the time. There was no construction we found going on. The rooms are balinese style and a little musty but goes. The hotel ambience makes you feel that you are in Bali. Room service and the cleanliness of our room was excellent. Okay so a little more expensive with regards to food and drinks compared to Seminyak/Kuta but you are staying at a hotel in a luxury area of Nusa Dua. We loved the pools and swimming up to the bar for our drinks. There were around 4 restaruants and enjoyed the seafood and Kacek dance on our last night. Recommend the pizza and wedges (Chess Bar and Sandros). Three nights was enough to unwind in Bali before leaving for home. Again the staff were amazing and we would recommend this hotel for family. It does rain more than Seminyak, but we didnt care. We swam in the pool in the rain because it was still hot. So much to do when it does anyway. There is the games room for kids and the spa for adults. I had two amazing massages . Better than Australia and cheaper.
Recommend that you dont overthink everything. You are in Bali off course. Enjoy. Forgot to mention amazing buffet breakfast. Recommend to get it included in your accommodation cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali