May Husband and I spent our honeymoon at The Grand Nikko, in a Beach Front Club Room. Exceeded our expectations, was the best holiday ever. We had stayed in Kuta our last visit in a not so nice 4 star boutique hotel and were a little worried that it might be as bad as that. But it was fantastic. The staff were so friendly in the hotel but especially so in the club area. We spent our days practically being waited on hand and foot, laying in our cabana over looking the Nikko's breathtaking views of their gorgeous pools and the ocean. Happy Hour went for 2 hours with all the yummy nibbles and drinks you could handle. Breakfast at the club was delish, so good to be separate from the rest of the resort guests. Coffee and food was so good we only left the hotel to go shopping. We visited all their restaurants and loved each of them. Highly recommend for a couples week away but please fork out for a club access room, you will not be disappointed. Cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at Hilton Bali Resort. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua