I stayed at this hotel 16 years ago and I must say the view and beach still takes your breath away.
I visit Bali often and this beach is one of the best if not the best in my opinion.
We stayed in the 3 bedroom Villa it was amazing every detail was covered especially the view
and the pool which was huge and very private the Villa itself was very stylish and spacious.
The resort is set on the side of a cliff which is not a problem at all getting around as the lifts are located through out the property. The pool is fantastic especially the huge water slide there are still quite places around the hotel to lay and read lots of lounge chairs on the beach to escape.
Location of the resort is not a problem the hotel will call a blue Taxi and you can travel to lots of local cafes for around $3.
I would not hesitate recommending this hotel for a family holiday or couples escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at Hilton Bali Resort. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua