The pool villas at Nikko are beautiful. Spacious, stylish and brand new. The pool is actually a decent size, the outdoor living space is large and the bath is spectacular. We're staying during a soft opening where rates are 50% of what they will be. It's truly great value at around $400 per night.
The staff have been generally wonderful and our two butlers cannot be faulted.
A few wrinkles though that need to be ironed out before full opening:
- mini bar in garden bale was not cold
- ocean view villas look onto a distant building site with large illuminated mega cranes (we 'downgraded' to a much more peaceful and beautiful garden view)
- this morning I called for butler 5 times before getting an answer
- lovely breakfast marred by cooked elements being cold
- housekeeping left door open while conducting evening turn-down service and thus villa filled with mosquitos.
I think all these things will be sorted by the proper opening. It should end up be truly wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at Hilton Bali Resort. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua