We've just returned back from a lovely stay at the Lugana Resort in Nusa Dua. The hotel is good and what you would expect from a 5 star but what makes it more special are the people who are lovely and incredibly welcoming. We had a garden room deluxe room which was fantastic... you can get rooms which open onto the lagoon but for the extra money we didn't feel it was worth it. The afternnon tea (tea/coffee and cakes- all free of charge) is a really nice touch.....plus there's a great choice for breakfast ...
Pools are great and the beach is good (not the best i've seen but still pretty good). We didn't eat dinner in the hotel as its quite pricey (especially drinks) - but you can walk to a nearby area with loads of restaurants or just take a taxi outside the resort area to loads of great balianese restaurants.
The hotel does offer a taxi service, but we just took local taxis who were all very friendly and are happy to wait for you when you go for dinner / out for the day etc...
Only thing I would say about the hotel is that it is quite quiet in the evenings - so not the place for nightlife .... but if you want relaxation then this hotel is a fantastic choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua