The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$205
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$165
$156
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$139
$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$173
$151
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$345
$236
Agoda.com
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$335
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$419
$220
Agoda.com
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
$557
StRegis.com
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
$492
3,643 results
All reviewsbutler servicearwana restaurantkulkul barcornerstone delikul kul bara lagoon view roomour honeymoonlagoon accessbeach frontaccess roomwelcome drinkreal balirestaurants and barssun loungersshopping centrebeach barnice beach
Reviewed January 4, 2006

We stayed at the Sheraton from 22/12/05 - 01/01/06. It really is a delightful place to stay. First up from the UK it's a long way for a 10 day holiday. Even flying Cathay business class. (we left our home on wed at 04.00 for heathrow. Finally arrived at the hotel 16.00 Thursday and that's without any delays)After that length of travelling time you can feel a growling moment coming on. However you arrive at the Sheraton and instantly your mood changes. Check in consists of being shown to a sofa to complete formalities. Hot towels are brought to you along with a Bali sunset cocktail. Your cases are whisked off to your room - perfect start to your holiday. The room was not one of the refurbished ones but i have to say it was just fine. It did not look at all tired. The bathroom was very nice with an excellent bath / shower. The view was over the lagoon and gardens. Very pleasant to sit on the balcony in the morning drinking the complimentary tea/coffee served by the terrific butlers. After which down for breakfast which is a buffet all you can eat affair with eggs of any type cooked to order. I read in a previous review of this hotel that someone thought the breakfast hideously expensive. At £10 per head I thought it was good value. If you think £10 per head is expensive you will be in for a shock if you ever stay at any of the higher class (and lower class) London hotels that's for sure! We attended a couple of the all you can eat evening buffets. Normally I avoid these like the plague however the show (cekak fire dance ) was wonderful and the food at $40 again I thought a bargain. you are surrounded by chefs cooking any combination of stir fry to order, others doing kebabs, steaks, seafood etc help yourself to as much carved meat. local cuisine, salads and about 20 types of dessert to finish. I have been ripped off at times in my life with these types of events. This wasn't one of them. great show and great food for $40 /£25-a bargain. The grounds of the hotel are a real feature of the place. If you were looking for a wedding venue you could do a lot worse than this place as the area / island set aside for weddings is very scenic and romantic. In all the Sheraton is a very nice package. terrific setting, wonderful staff and nice atmosphere. It really is a delightful hotel.

• Stayed: December 2005
24  Thank greendalef
London, UK
Reviewed November 16, 2005

The large complex of Nusa Dua felt a bit odd having stayed at the secluded Ritz Carlton the week before, but the Sheraton is good value for money and I think it was the best of the Nusa Dua hotels. Yes, the rooms are in need of updating, but they are perfectly fine and are very clean and the hotel is in the process of refurbishiing one of it's blocks. We had the cheapest garden view room (from which we could see the lagoon and the sea) and unless the rooms are much better, the lagoon access rooms didn't look like they were worth the upgrade cost as the lagoons don't all link up. Having said that the pools are really lovely and the gardens are well maintained. There were plently of sun loungers and bales to lounge around in. The service was excellent, as it seems to be everywhere in Bali. The beach is very pleasant in the day time and you can go for walks along the front or round the small island nearby. The tide goes out in the afternoon and it's less attractive so we tended to move to the pool. We mostly eat outside the hotel at local restaurants which are incredibly good value and we went out and about round Bali so didn't spend that much time in Nusa Dua. The evenings were quiet which was perfect for us, but may not suit everyone. I don't think I'd go back to Nusa Dua as I found the resort a little bland, but we did have a great holiday.

• Stayed: November 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 9, 2005

I stayed at the Sheraton Laguna for two nights. It truly was a very dissapointing experience. Yes, the grounds are lovely. However, that's about it. Everything is expensive, which is to be expected from a 5 star hotel. The hotel has absolutely no Balinese feel about it at all. I felt I could have been in any concrete hotel anywhere in the world. If you were to take photo's of the resort, your friends may guess you were in Hawaii, Cancun, Fiji. But not Bali. The rooms were surprisingly sterile and extremely cold. The balcony was very small. The breakfast was sumptious but horrendously expensive. I couldn't wait to get out of this hotel. Upon my return to Australia, my travel agent then stayed at this hotel. I was not surprised upon her return when she advised me she too did not enjoy her stay at the Sheraton Laguna. Interestingly, my travel agent now discourages her clients to stay at the Sheraton Laguna. That is not a good sign, is it? If you want a colourless, bland, no ambience or no Balinese feel, no local culture holiday, stay at the Sheraton Laguna. To be really direct, do not stay here.

• Stayed: May 2002
4  Thank traveller44
England
Reviewed October 9, 2005

We stayed at the Sheraton Laguna for 9 nights in sept. Having done 4 nights in Hong kong at the most luxurious hotel you can imagine. we were at first, a little dissapointed! The rooms are in need of the refurb the Hotel is currently undergoing, however the food, the Hotel grounds and in particular the friendliness, service and expertise of the staff made it a fantastic experience. The Balinese are lovely people and made this a truly memorable holiday for us. Having checked out the adjacent Hotels we think the Sheraton was the best in Nusa Dua, once the refurb is complete it will be outstanding! We were also very impressed with the new and award winning Conrad in Tanjung Benoa about 10 mins away.

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed September 26, 2005

Having just returned from Bali and having spent 13 nights at the Sheraton I can say that this is a lovely place to stay.
However, it is currently undergoing extensive renovation work to all of it's rooms (there are 3 blocks, of which they are currently working on the middle one which overlooks the main area of the grounds and pools) plus the ballroom is being made bigger. Noise is constant during the day because of this. We were told by staff that the room refits and ballroom are due to be completed by the end of October, just in time for the peak season.
We didn't find the noise too much of a problem and spent most of our time on the beach where you couldn't hear it, but it may iritate some people.
The staff were all very friendly and polite, the hotel and grounds are beautiful, the food in all the restaurants was excellant, to a UK resident it would be considered as cheap (although it is cheaper eating outside the hotel), and there are a lot of little touches that make the hotel a nice place to stay. I would recommend staying in the lagoon access room, it's a good way to start the day plunging into a pool straight from your room.
I would definetly recommened staying there, and would go back again.

• Stayed: September 2005