We booked 3 rooms for our family holiday.
The check in process is very quick and easy, you don't have to stand inline, just sit and the host will attend to you.
The rooms are nice and roomy, a bit old but well maintained. Our rooms has 2 steps stair from the door entrance to the bed area, this is quite a hassle if you have baby stroller (like us) or any wheelchair. You would have to carry your stroller/wheelchair down 2 steps. But that's the only bad thing about the room.
The resort ground is not too big but not too small (compared with other hotels in Nusa Dua area). But the swimming pool (which is their main feature) are really vast, with artificial beaches inside the resort.
Breakfast is more delicious and higher quality compared to other hotels in the area, and breakfast variety is good. The deli also has some nice ice creams for us to enjoy during our day time.
We rented our own care and the valet service (free of charge) was quick and flawless.
Wifi also connected easily without any problems to our gadgets.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua