We stayed in Laguna resort for a week in October. Overall experience was lovely, the resort is very clean and looked after. it`s a beautiful place, and very cosy and romantic, nice place for a romantic holiday or a honeymoon. It`s very quiet and peaceful and not too crowded.
Beach and pool were both nice, beachside bar was good, and staff were all excellent. The grounds, pools and hotel are both immaculate .
We stayed in a Lagoon view room on the third floor .The room is spacious and we had a lovely view from the balcony, the only downside was the room was a bit dated and the bathroom smelt of damp but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway.
The resort is in a good location, only 20 minutes from the airport, we hired a driver for few days who was amazing and took us around Bali , and showed us beautiful places in Bali. You can hire a driver for the whole day and it`s very cheap and really worth it. We used Ngurah (firstname.lastname@example.org) , definitely recommend doing this(going to Ubut, monkey forest, rice fields, Dream beach and Jimbaran Bay). Really enjoyed my stay in there and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua