Bali hotels, the good ones, or the actual beach resorts, are never small. You could be running a marathon before you get to your room. Same thing at this resort. So you could expect some privacy or quietness even though if the place runs 100%.
I find that the hallway to the rooms are quite dark , gloomy, especially for a single traveller like me, I tend to get scared walking at night ? The room is big, good enough to cater an extra bed. I had the pool access room, which is so great, especially it is not facing the main pool. It has a lagoon that I can just walk out from my terrace into the pool.
The hotel comes with butler service. But I didn't make use of it..... when I said buttler service, means, no coffee tea facilities in the room, you want coffee, you ask for it. So what I did was , to just ask for the whole lot to be placed in my room. Whatever drinks I want, so that if I want to drink middle of the night, I don't have to call the buttler in my dressing gown !
Good working table ( i work on trips, so a good working table is really appreciated ) . big TV which is good, considering the TV is far from the bed ( big room as I mentioned ) .
Have a nice bath up with shower, great for kids and couples.
One thing I don't like is that they used glass bottles for the Aqua / drinking bottles. Made me wonder if the glass bottles are actually clean. For a Starwood property, I would expect the mineral waters are personalised in some bottles with their logos.
Had a spa treatment. Nice facility, nice masseur. A bit of the pricey side, but what do you expect.
They also have big pools. Kids would love it, families would enjoy the resort and I feel my family would like this resort too. !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua