We stayed at the hotel in July/August and were wow'd when we walked in but that slipped away the 10 nights we stayed
This hotel has no atmosphere I'm afraid to say it is busy during the day and a ghost town at night when I say no one around I mean you and another couple being the only ones in a bar throughout the stay which was such a shame to see! They have no entertainment apart from the poor singers who have no audience to play too and they were good but surely some entertainment is needed here!
The hotel has only two restaurants and they are ok however we ate at other restaurants in other hotels which were similar price but more atmosphere!
We were here on our honeymoon however were not even welcomed with a happy honeymoon throughout our stay however when booking had been advised of lots of honeymoon luxe ry's before we had left... This was a shame and it did not feel as if we were on our honeymoon at all! We mentioned this to management and were advised sorry and that there was nothing they could do they had upgraded us however at a cost we were almost told to have this when we got there be warned...we asked if this could be looked at and maybe taken off our stay the person I was speaking to was not even a manager and I had been waiting an hour for a call back before I had to embarrassingly walk to reception to speak to someone.... We had to barter with them to do anything for us it was unbelievable!! I have never received service like this!
The English is terrible and you can not ask for anything out of the norm or you will not be understood! It was very difficult.
The deli is lovely I would advise to go here!
The beach and gardens are amazing and I can safely say this is the best part of this hotel and the staff are exceptional the work they do to maintain this!
We love luxury hotels and this is not one if your looking for a lovely stay we noticed that the reviews are starting to go down hill maybe this is something management need to look at
We moved to Whotel seminyak part of starwoods hotels and I this was exceptional.... I do not write bad reviews but unfortunatly I have had too on this occasion as for us this should have been a memory!
Look at my review for Whotel you will not be disappointed and they are part of the same group
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua