I brought my family this time as I returned to the Laguna after spending 5 nights with my friend here last year. Both times, this resort has not disappointed me, but my husband and daughter enjoyed it as well. Loved the spacious room and the service the staff provided us with everywhere we went. The beachfront is nice and clean and the pool areas are amazingly maintained ! My daughter and I especially enjoyed the fitness centre and other amenities.
We had lovely entertainment at the Kul Kul bar and special dinners at Arwana beachside restaurant. We went for endless walks along the beach and screened, checked out all the other hotels and by far the Laguna was our favourite one. It's location is second to none and its level of service really stands out. It was also good value for money - however not exactly cheap - but you get what you pay for.... I would certainly return and I heard that the rooms will be renovated soon, so that will be a nice addition to an already fantastic resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua