This is a well run, well maintained hotel.
The rooms are clean and spacious. The lagoon view rooms have a glass partition between the spa and bedroom (you can see into the shower/ spa from the bedroom) and loved it!!!!
The hotel hosts the best buffet breakfast I have ever experienced in the world. It was tasty, fresh and presentation was good. We also tried several restaurants including room service and they were all exellent in terms of food quality and service.
The pools at the hotel were great. There are so many of them!!!
One negative about this resort would be that they do not have enough deck chairs for everyone and alot of people would put their towel out at breakfast time to reserve their seats. The situation is a particular problem with the half a dozenof bales available. There is a hotel sign advising guests against this selfish act but is often ignored by guests.
Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua