Upon arrival we were greeted by the GM Mark who happened to pass through the lobby as we checked in. The friendly duty manager showed us to our corner room and after explaining the hotel facilities to us we were on our way to very relaxing holiday. My wife and I stayed there during X-mas and New Year enjoyed the property and facilities very much. The fact that the hotel only has about 300 rooms, where most other hotels around nusa dusa have between 400-700 rooms, gives it a more intimate atmosphere. Even though the hotel is not new and the rooms do show some “patina”, it fully qualifies to be part of the luxury collection group.
We managed to try a few other restaurants at the Westin and the Melia Hotel, but nothing compared to the Arwana restaurant at the Hotel. The A'la carte menu is great, the wine selection reasonable, yet pricy and our waiter Suardika who served us most nights only made the experience more enjoyable.
All in all a great escape from the busy life we live. We’ll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua