Laguna Nusa Dua offers most things you'd expect in a beach resort. It's no St. Regis, but still beautifully landscaped with a variety of shallow and deep pools and a well-maintained beach amenities including cabanas.
It also offers plenty of activities if you're ADHD like me and can't do too much of sunning. Just to name a few activities offered on-site:
Bike rentals (it's a pleasant ride/jog along the boardwalk shared by all the resorts)
Windsurfing (great conditions/prices for beginners)
Snorkle trips to a nearby island
plus Parasailing and bannan boat -type of stuff just on the beach down the road.
Good quality spas including moonlight couples massage on the beach ( although outside of the resort you can find much better prices)
For eats, the restaurants serve very nice food at competitive prices.
The resort also runs an hourly shuttle service to Bali collection, a nearby plaza/mall with much more food options and lots of beachwear shops.
The only downside of Nusa Dua in general is that it's pretty far from the rest of the action in Bali unless you're content with staying within the confines of the resort. For example, to get to Ubud it was a good 2hour cab ride. But otherwise this is a fabulous place for honeymooners or family alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua