“If you like when everything is done for you...”

Mola Mola Dive Center
Leuven, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“If you like when everything is done for you...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

First of all, it is worth mentioning that it was my first and only dive on Bali, so maybe, what I am going to tell you about this dive center is true for any other on Bali.
Depending on your preferences, you may either like it or not to dive with Mola-Mola Divers. Personally, I didn't. My boyfriend and I are certified PADI Open Water divers, and we dived several times after the certification in Malasia and Thailand. When we booked this 2-dives tour through a street travel agent in Kuta, we asked if the dive-shop was PADI-certified, and the answer was 'yes'. Later I checked online, and didn't find them listed on the PADI site. Anyways, these dives were a totally different experience from all our previous dives. They assemble all your equipment for you, check it themselves, and I had to insist on pausing for a buddy-check before we went into the water. I don't think that they're careless about safety. It's more like they'd rather do everything themselves, and some people, probably, like it. But for me doing all those things is a part of my diving experience. And I feel that this time this part was taken away from me.
The dives themselves were ok, but the dive-master was not entertaining at all, more like I'm-Just-Doing-My-Job-Here type.
Next time I would definitely look for some other dive center, and would verify their credentials before booking.

Visited November 2011