TripAdvisor

from $25.00
from $34.50
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews rosella tea full body massage minute massage fell asleep couples massage villa oils treatment bliss spa zen therapy package resort session
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

I was on the hunt for a five star spa experience for my last time on this trip and my gosh this spa blew my expectations out the window! It was Devine! Everything was amazing from when I called to book to when I left! The villa style area is stunning and the service wasn’t far behind. I had the best 2.5 hours of my whole trip! I’ve had many massages in beautiful spaces before but this was the best. If you go here, book a package! Stunning property!
Had such a zen experience and was totally relaxed and greatful for life when I left. ❤️ LOCE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank princess0086
Reviewed June 14, 2019

In nusa dua a great place with nice ambience to relax having spa and massage, definitely recommended, bit pricey but the kind of experience you will get, it is worth.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

If the goal of any SPA is to indulge all 5 senses of its guests, then I think Kriya has done a wonderful job worthy of their long reputation. We first heard about the place in 2010, when they got a SPA award. My curiosity is now put at ease, after a refreshing, relaxing night with them. The architecture itself indulges your eyes by the time you enter their premises. A covered pathway in between water leads to the lobby. All therapy units are set in villas; beautifully planned with lush green landscape and gently running water surrounding them. Thus so our ear are indulged the whole time with sounds of water and calm relaxing music all at once; while also we can smell aromatherapy scent even before our treatment. Therapists are hospitable, communicative, and really know what they're doing. Massage was awesomely relaxing. A little treat waiting for you after your SPA. Price is at a 5-stars standard hotel SPA, but so far I think it is the most worth-the-value compare to others. It was really an enjoyable experience all and all.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

On our visit to Kriya Spa this afternoon my husband and I had a couples massage with Krisna and Kiki, two delightful therapists.The Kriya Spa is very beautiful and tranquil, with a lovely ambience. The spa suites are all in separate villas, and after a refreshing rosella tea and cold towell we were led to our villa. We changed in very nice facilities, and from then on we had the most relaxing, enjoyable experience. Krisna and Kiki asked us to sample three different oils and pick the one we liked to use for our massage, and asked if we had any trouble areas they would like us to concentrate on. It was a marvellous massage, and got rid of all the tension in my neck and shoulders. We have had couples massages at different resorts around the world, and this would be one of the best.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

My first Spa experience and I think that Kriya has now set the standard. The staff are beautiful very welcoming. I have never felt so relaxed. The Spa is surrounded by water and is very tranquil. Highly recommend this Spa if you ever get the chance to go.

Date of experience: July 2018