TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Bliss

We were thoroughly impressed by all aspects of our Kriya Spa experience. The day spa is set in a... read more

Reviewed July 13, 2019
meski4
Victoria, Australia
via mobile
Amazing amazing amazing

I was on the hunt for a five star spa experience for my last time on this trip and my gosh this spa... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2019

from $25.00
from $34.50
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews rosella tea full body massage minute massage fell asleep couples massage villa oils treatment bliss spa zen therapy package resort session
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

On our visit to Kriya Spa this afternoon my husband and I had a couples massage with Krisna and Kiki, two delightful therapists.The Kriya Spa is very beautiful and tranquil, with a lovely ambience. The spa suites are all in separate villas, and after a refreshing rosella tea and cold towell we were led to our villa. We changed in very nice facilities, and from then on we had the most relaxing, enjoyable experience. Krisna and Kiki asked us to sample three different oils and pick the one we liked to use for our massage, and asked if we had any trouble areas they would like us to concentrate on. It was a marvellous massage, and got rid of all the tension in my neck and shoulders. We have had couples massages at different resorts around the world, and this would be one of the best.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

My first Spa experience and I think that Kriya has now set the standard. The staff are beautiful very welcoming. I have never felt so relaxed. The Spa is surrounded by water and is very tranquil. Highly recommend this Spa if you ever get the chance to go.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I had a 90 minute massage here. The staff were so warm. Lovely cool drink on arrival along with a freezing cold facewasher to cool you down Massage itself was fantastic - so much so my husband fell asleep. to finish it off you go and sit in amazing gardens with a refreshing pot of tea and coconut cookie Staff were fantastic

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Kriya Spa within the Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua is exquisite. From the moment you step into the spa until you leave the experience is tranquil and relaxing. It starts with a glass of rosella tea in the covered but open air atrium where you are greeted by friendly staff and ushered into a self contained treatment suite which incorporates a change area, shower and toilet. Each suite is set in an open area landscaped with water, rocks and stepping stones. The treatment star are competent and professional and the session ends with a pot of tea in the shared relaxation room at you leisure. Well worth the time!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I travel the world 5 months a year and this is probably the most beautiful spot I have ever seen. The entire grounds for the Grand Hyatt are absolutely exceptional among the best in the world.

Date of experience: April 2018