TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Bliss

We were thoroughly impressed by all aspects of our Kriya Spa experience. The day spa is set in a... read more

Reviewed July 13, 2019
meski4
Victoria, Australia
via mobile
Amazing amazing amazing

I was on the hunt for a five star spa experience for my last time on this trip and my gosh this spa... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2019

from $32.00
from $34.50
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews rosella tea full body massage minute massage fell asleep couples massage villa oils treatment bliss spa zen 60min therapy package resort session
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Kriya Spa within the Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua is exquisite. From the moment you step into the spa until you leave the experience is tranquil and relaxing. It starts with a glass of rosella tea in the covered but open air atrium where you are greeted by friendly staff and ushered into a self contained treatment suite which incorporates a change area, shower and toilet. Each suite is set in an open area landscaped with water, rocks and stepping stones. The treatment star are competent and professional and the session ends with a pot of tea in the shared relaxation room at you leisure. Well worth the time!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I travel the world 5 months a year and this is probably the most beautiful spot I have ever seen. The entire grounds for the Grand Hyatt are absolutely exceptional among the best in the world.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Loved our couples massage for 60min with added 30 mins reflexology.
So relaxing from the time we stepped through the doors. Refreshing towel and drink on arival, it set the scene of tranquillity. The massages were amazing for both myself and my husband on our honeymoon. My husband doesnt like this type of thing but was very happy with the treatment! Wow
Loved the ladies, they are very kind and caring of us during our treatments.
The herbal tea and relaxation area afterward just topped it off.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Q2391CUchelseam
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

We are here for a rest and relaxing stay with our family.

The spa was lovely and the massage relaxing.

It is a huge complex so there is no trouble trying to get a booking when you would like to visit.

Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Grand Hyatt Bali for a work conference, and had some free time. Day spas are some of my favourite places in the world, so I thought I'd give Kriya a go. It was a good choice.
Service and welcome by staff was outstanding.
The venue is beautiful and very tranquil. The abundant water features within, and frangipani trees surrounding the facility make it really beautiful.
The treatments themselves are well thought out and reasonably priced.
If you're after a cheap beach massage, this is not for you. But if you like cleanliness, service, and are happy to pay a reasonable fee, go check out Kriya.
I went twice during my stay and had the one hour Balinese massage for approx $80 AUD, and the 2.5 hour tranquility package for approx $160- AUD. The second included a body scrub, soak in bath salts, rainfall shower, and one hour relaxation massage.
Both treatments included a foot bath and scrub, plus welcome drink and tea to finish.
Really a gorgeous way to start the day!

Date of experience: February 2018