Probably a decent hotel when it was new, the Swiss is clearly past it's prime, which shows in everything. The staff was nice, but they really struggle with English (even basics like The Bill Please caused considerable difficulty sometimes). The rooms were dark and stripped from anything that could be removed by guests (!) including e.g. dustbins. Breakfast was just plain bad, with everything clearly done as cheaply as could be. The remote and isolated location made it even worse during the rainy days when there was literally nothing to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua