Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
$394
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$135
$113
Hotels.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$226
$221
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$136
$121
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$155
$396
$383
Travelocity
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$354
$320
  • Beachfront
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$288
$355
$266
Hotels.com
$789
$746
Travelocity
All reviewsgeger beachloft roombali collectionfree shuttlelaguna roomprivate entrancepool accesslaguna poolevery hourhotel location isbig poolthe hotel offersshopping centrerain showeregg stationfried ricegreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

These two big pool give relaxing atmosfere when I sit in the balcony of my room. Although it was too windy for me to jump to the pool, at least I can enjoy the blue view of the big pool. The bed is huge and comfy. The hotel itself is about 20 minutes from airport. I notice some problem with shower and leaking in bathroom wall. They should improve in this department. If they can fix it, this will be excelente.
Spent 3 night in this hotel, didn't have much time to enjoy much of hotel features, since I always travelling from morning to late night. Although the AC a little bit too cold, the quietness and comfiness of the room, really restore my energy for next day adventures.
Definitely, will return.

Room Tip: For family with kids, choose pool room. For single traveller, choose room with balcony which you can seat and relax and enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

This hotel just open around 7 months ago and located in front of hotel Niko Bali. The hotel is very quite and located quite far from every where.

I tried their laguna room which has direct pool access from my room. First impression getting into the room is clean but humid. The bed is nice and the lcd tv size is quite huge..

They have free wi-fi and shuttle bus to Bali Collection area so you don't have to worry to find something to eat.

The breakfast is eatable but not so many choices. The taste is not really good and I skip my breakfast on the second day.

Over all, the hotel is nice if you want a peaceful area, but don't expect to enjoy the beach because they only have swimming pool..for business trip, it's a good value but quite far to go to the center of the city.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Berlinda_koe
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Although a bit out of the way, if its relaxation you want, this is the place to be. Great food at reasonable prices, awesome staff, nice big clean rooms and the best pools ever.
A taxi ride into Kuta is only 80,000RP each way. A nice change from the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Legian. The complex is new, opened August 2011. A classy hotel.

Room Tip: Best rooms are the ones with the pool at your balcony.....but not suitable for children.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank christine h
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We arrived in the hotel and lobby looks great. Staff were courteous and we were informed that we had received an upgrade to a duplex room. The room was large, however, we started to encounter small problems - shower was broken, sink tap was broken, patio door lock was broken....when we called reception they sent out engineers immediately who resolved these issues but it was a pain. There were two fundamental issues with the room (there was not bathroom upstairs which was a pain during the night and the upstairs got extremely hot). Due to this, we opted to move back to a superior room. Unfortunately, we ended up with some more problems: broken shower, broken patio lock and room was quite unclean. Again, these were resolved but I was not expecting this from a 4* hotel. The rooms themselves were incredibly plain and bare - no pictures, ornaments, nothing to tell you that you were in Bali. Would have been nice to have these little touches.

The pools are extremely nice (quite shallow and the water was sweet...not sure why!)...but great to relax in. Breakfast was decent enough and the staff are excellent. The hotel is quite far from the main attractions (but there is a bus to the collection) and most other restaurants will provide free pick up/drop off back to the hotel. The nicest beach is in front of the Nikko Hotel, which is a 10-15 min walk away.

The hotel itself is quite pleasant but feels more like a 3* than a 4* and they just have to rectify a few small things to become a 4*.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anon100001
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Greeted with a cool drink upon arrival, we were taken to our rooms, then offered a different room for a few dollars more, so we upgraded.
We had dinner in the resturant that evening. The meals were amazing and defenitely value for money for what they were. The staff in the restuarant, my goodness were excellent. One morning I had dropped a plate at the buffet breakfast and they all came running out to clean it up, myself included as I had cut my foot. Bandages and dettol were out before I knew it! Little did they know it was fine, but they were so apologetic and wanted to make sure i was okay to walk etc etc. So cute!

The staff are very tuned in to guests needs, so if they feel you arent happy with something, they are very forward in finding this out and what they can do to change it. We were offered room service for our meals, and that was a nice touch. It was nice to sit out near the private pool enterance and watch the waterfall and just enjoy the night.

The rooms were nice, and the air conditioner worked a treat. The bathrooms were stunning and we had everything we needed provided. Again, when we had wet clothes though, there were no provided hanging racks to dry them, but with that said and done, our stay was superb.

I once again have to commend the brilliant staff for all of their efforts. We were able to change our money at the front desk, and they would always help us with phoning taxi's etc. and even helped me to set up my new Indonesian sim card, as i could not translate the settings!

One disadvantage though is that the hotel is a little further out than we would have liked, so taxi's must be used, but these are easily come across and fairly cheap. The shuttle to Bali collection (shopping centre) was interesting, sitting in the back of this little bus with no back door, made it so fun!

I would certainly reccommend travellers to visit, the staff make this place a dream to stay at!

Room Tip: We had the rooms on the bottom floor which had their own private pool enterance. For us these were convenient and a special touch.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank teeshybee
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

We thank you for your review of your stay at Swiss-belhotel Segara.

We appreciate your comments regarding the staff, and have passed them on to all staff members.
Hanging racks for the patios are in production at the moment and should be placed on all patios very shortly.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-belhotel Segara in the future.