My wife and I stayed here the last 2 days of our Indonesian trip. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good, but our room had an unfavorable odor which we believed was due to the plumbing of the hotel. There are 2 very big pools that are really nice. They provide you with a shuttle service to and from the beach as well as to the shopping mall.
If you're not looking for luxury, this hotel is just fine to stay at for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua