Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Devdan Show
from $57.00
More Info
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews indonesian culture vip seats story line special effects modern dance cirque du hip hop front row bali nusa dua theatre second row rain dance great performance different cultures cultural experience grand mirage take photos whole family
Reviewed yesterday

Really enjoyed the show throughout. The crew was really good and professional.
There are many components of the performance that is circus-like.

A full 90 minute show where there is no break in between.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

An impressive show which incorporates various elements of local culture eg kecak, silat, wayang kulit and other. Very slick with transitions smooth and some of the dance moves are so hard to pull off which can be applauded. Some audience interaction for feather dance and comedy with a group of monkeys. Would recommend to view when visiting Bali.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I took my husband and 11 year old, neither of which are into theatre, we all loved it. It was more like a cultural circus than anything else. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Only feedback is that there is no
Food or drink at the venue and there’s a bit much crammed into the short time frame of the show. If it were my business I’d make it longer and have an intermission halfway through. Make more money that way and gives the viewers more time to take it all in.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A 90 minute show of traditional Balinese dance music & costumes mixed with some great acrobatics, some modern music & dance even audience participation, recommend this show to anyone so go see it in Nusa Dua Bali.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

An amazing show, well worth the trip to Nusa Dua to see. The acrobatics were fantastic and the story of Indonesia was told beautifully. Would go and see again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had seen a few cheap dance things in Bali but this was very different. Styles from all of the Indonesian Islands including some more modern stuff. Fire, water and trapeze included. International standard; not especially cheap but there are deals to be done when it's not too busy.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The organizer of the conference treated us with this cultural show. It first started with a good story line but after a while it seems to be just another cultural show. So, if you like traditional dance, this is probably the one for you. If you expect something with a story line, you will be disappointed. Another thing is that at the end of the show, it seems like a variety show with traditional dance mixing with modern music. So, I can only give an average score for this 1.5 hr show

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An incredible show which captivated us throughout the 1.5 hours. Absolutely brilliant to watch each performance and the highly professional cast. Teaches you about the culture of Bali through various dances, acrobatics, fire displays and more.

We cannot recommend this show enough and is a must see if visiting Bali.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brilliant show. We had no idea about what is going to happen but got completely mesmerized once the show started. A great show that we will cherish for a long time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went for a walk in Nusa Duma and came across the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre, where the DevDan Show is performed. The show looked interesting so we decided to book for the Saturday night performance. The seats range in price for VIP about $156 Australian dollars (children same price). ‘A’ about $110 with children less 50% and ‘B’ about $84.50 children less 50%. We wanted VIP seats, however due to a current promotion, they were not available. So opted for “A” category, which actually placed closer to the stage, but VIP seats are as you find in Gold Class movies. I am not sure what the VIP packages offered, but our seats were great, and included pick up and drop off at our hotel.
The show tells the story of two young children who wander away from their tourist group and discover a chest containing objects from different parts of Indonesia. Each object depicting the “treasures of Indonesia “ coincides with a dance unique to the region from whence the object originates.

As someone who has been to Bali many times, I was very surprised that I hadn’t heard of the show, but I am very glad that we went, it was great, well worth the money. I have seen many cultural shows in Asia, but DevDan was culture with a difference. The different dances were excellent, the artists talented and the show quite “Cirque de Solei” esq, with aerial acts and illusions thrown into the mix. My only criticisms and I am picking here, is that I wish the sound of the voices were amplified better as it was difficult at times to hear them clearly and the screens on which explanation of each dance is displayed be in an area which makes them easier to read.
Some of The cast members make themselves available after the performance for photographs, which was a nice touch.
All in all a lovely, entertaining show, which I highly recommend.