“Dream Wedding and the Perfect Family Getaway”

Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort
Ranked #20 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Perth, Australia
“Dream Wedding and the Perfect Family Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

My gorgeous Husband and our darling 2 children stayed with you for 8 days earlier this month. Words cannot explain how much we loved the place. The staff are amazing, they're accommodating, friendly, helpful, polite... They are by far the biggest asset to the Hotel. We had our stunning wedding at the Beach Club at sunset, all arranged and coordinated by the amazing Rika (aka Lala). It was perfection, there was no stress and the staff ensured every need was catered to throughout the night. The food was delicious and was thoroughly enjoyed by all and there was no effort spared in making sure the venue looked spectacular. The staff also entertained our children throughout the night to the point they were sad to leave as the night drew to a close.
Highlights of our stay:
- Sunarta - Housekeeper extraordinare!! His work was brilliant and so very appreciated.
- The staff at breakfast and in the Pool Bar - Always fast, friendly and spent time teaching us the language and doted on our children. It was lovely to receive such a personalised service each and everyday.
- The pool, thoroughly enjoyed by all members of this content little family
- Kids club, our little man loved going and spending time in there after a dip in the pool
- Finally, our room was FANTASTIC (we will request it again in future) Highly recommend the Deluxe Pool View rooms.
We can't wait to return! Thank you for such a memorable and pleasant stay

Room Tip: Pool View, Ground Floor... You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kellie G
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. I am pleased to read that you and your family had good time in the hotel with all services and quality of room when celebrating your special occasion.

My sincere gratitude for the kind words for our associates especially praised by you, being Sunarta and Lala will certainly be recognized in addition and your positive feedback shared accordingly. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a unique experience at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

let me start with the hotel is beautiful, clean with great security. now for the staff. Very Very friendly helpful , amazing service with the rooms also very willing to help us learn the language and i cant stress enough how good they where with the kids (6 years and 2 years ) . We got married on the courtyards beach club and it was sooooooooo much more than i expected i can not express how amazing everything was with a big shout out to La la , Santana , and all the bar and breakfast staff. We will be back :-)

Just an idea but a swim up bar would be good :-)

Room Tip: get a room where you can walk out the back door and into the pool
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted by your kind words. It is wonderful that you chose Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua and you thoroughly enjoyed our first impression at our hotel. We have tried our best to make the best impeccable wedding celebration and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic Marriott Service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder. I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and providing you with another delightful experience!

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Like in HIEX kuta, this is not located beachfront too, but they have a beachfront property for their guests.

Free shuttle to Bali Collection and the beach.

Rooms are big! I love the beds too!

Pool is amazing, one of the best ive seen.

Food is unfortunately bad for a five star hotel (is it?). Very few variety.

Price is reasonable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. I am pleased to read that you and your family had good time in the hotel with all services and quality of room in the hotel.

I appreciate your valuable feedback on our food variety and we are looking in to this area with our culinary team, and I trust this will make immediate improvement to complete the outstanding services from our associates

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Pros:
Noticeably tight and proactive security. Vehicles are quite thoroughly checked, even with K9 upon arrival. This is an important first impression as a guest arriving in Indonesia and gives some assurance that the hotel is well secured.

Check-in was hassle-free. Counter staff were polite and warm. We received a welcome drink although a nice cold face towel would really help.

Very nicely renovated, classy hotel-like with a resort feel yet not sloppy.

Room is spacious for our family. Clean and beautiful. I like the fact that there is digital air-con control so that we can get the exact temperature we like. (Many hotels still have the analog rotating a/c control and sometimes you wonder if it really works.)

Very friendly staff overall.

Bus transport to the beach with hotel staff and security on standby at the beach.

For Improvements:
Breakfast can do better with more varieties. Almost similar flavors each day.

Bathroom door could not be locked properly (4313).

The children's swimming pool area is quite dirty.

Did not sleep well. The wooden bed-frame was very squeaky making noise at the slightest toss and turn.

The quality of the toothbrush is really bad and rough.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank YEW_YI
Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted by your kind words. It is wonderful that you chose Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua and you thoroughly enjoyed our first impression at our hotel. We have tried our best to make the best impeccable arrival experience and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic Marriott Service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder. I eagerly await to meet you during your stay with us and do let me know in any ways we can make your stay more memorable.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in for 5 nights in a pool view deluxe room. It's a little odd in the layout, but this maximises the views from each room. But it does make it a little noisy from passing foot traffic.
The pool has to be one of the prettiest of any hotel I've ever stayed at, with a temperature hitting the perfect compromise of being refreshing from the heat and humidity, but not at all cold. If only every pool was like this.

We were lucky enough to enjoy a private dinner on the beach. Value for. Only is an understatement. The service was superb from beginning to end. The food delicious with the steak, asked for 'rare' was cooked to perfection. And to top it all off, a birthday cake was presented for my husband, with everybody joining in to sing to him. It was a very nice touch which allowed us to thank them all. The left over cake was back in our room before we were!

But without doubt the staff, especially at breakfast, make this hotel what it is, friendly, relaxed and very comfortable.

Top tip: noodles at the breakfast bar - you won't need anything else.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lexi
Dear Guest,

It is truly heartening to receive such tremendous feedback on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and I am grateful to you for taking the time to post it on Trip advisor.

I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction. Our food and some personalized Marriott signature service stands out among our competition and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the overall experience with us. As far as our pool and beach experience and facilities are concerned, we take great pride in being able to organize dining options at the beach to cater the needs of our guests and it is wonderful that you have appreciated the same.

Director of Rooms
Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua.
singapore (Canadian)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with a well landscaped pool area and friendly staff. It is clear that they train their staff well.

The only negative is that is not at the beach. However, they do have a free shuttle to get there and also have their own chairs and restaurant on the beach.

Security is tight which is a good thing for safety but can get annoying every time you come and go. Feels like you are entering the airport whenever you return from being outside.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank dmancda
Dear Guest,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on your stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I’m happy to know that you love to see our pool side with its beautiful landscape. We understand that our location is not right in front of the beach, however our complimentary shuttle service is making every guest feel easier and convenience when going to the beach. Our food and some personalized Marriott signature service stands out among our competition and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the same while staying with us.

I regret the inconvenience due to the tight security check however this has made our guests feel safe when staying at our property.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I know how difficult it is to run hotels. Much of the customer experience depends on their mood. There are several key touch points and facilities that must work. Check-in... Critical as this can make or brake the entire stay. The check-in was fine, even enjoyable. The front desk was good throughout the stay. AC was nice and cold. Bathroom clean. Bed and mattress were fine.... a traveler should keep in mind when traveling the mattress is not from home. WiFi worked. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful to the chagrin of the other business travelers I was with. I tried to explain to Mr. Edwin a person gets what he puts out. If a person looks unapproachable then the staff will stay away. If a person shows genuine gratitude for the service they receive staff is much much more willing the accommodate. The staff greeted me every morning and throughout the day with a smile and we chatted for a moment on occasion. My traveling partners treated the staff with indifference and non-acknowledgement. They did not look at the staff nor acknowledge them and could not understand why the staff was so friendly to me. Said it had to do with nationality. On the last day at breakfast when I was conversing with the food server at our table a women with family said "Thank You" as she pasted by the server. I asked my business partners would they every say Thank You to a staffer. They just looked at me. Breakfast spread was good. The pool design is like a river in nature. Two thumbs for Courtyard Nusa Dua

Room Tip: Big hotel, ask for a room near the front lobby if you do not walk.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction and am particularly glad you had the opportunity to receive the signature Marriott Service. We take great pride in being able to provide our treasured guests with authentic and intuitive service and I will certainly pass on the compliments to my team, our fabulous associates.

Courtyard by Marriott Bali, Nusa Dua