“Reward Points Stay”

Ranked #19 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Oxford
“Reward Points Stay”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Just amazing, my first time in Bali and on a Marriott rewards point stay. As a platinum member, we was given a upgrade to a pool side room. Free breakfasts for 2 people, breakfast was excellent although very busy. Hotel arranged free surprise birthday cake for my wife. Easy to arrange reasonable priced drivers, many restaurants within walking distance with a good choice of food. The beach is a 10 min walk, with the hotel having their own section, which has snacks loungers towels etc.
In all, the hotel made us feel very welcome and we will return again

Room Tip: Ground floor pool side
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I’m happy to know that as Platinum Elite our most loyal guest you appreciated the room upgrade and other amenities, services which we deliver as per the Marriott commitment worldwide. I am thrilled to hear that you liked the arrangement of cake on special occasion of your wife.

We are very centrally located in the conclave of Bali next tourism destination which is in walk able distance to nearest shopping mall, local shopping as well as many dining options. As our dining facilities are concerned, we take great pride in being able to serve and tailor made to the needs of our guests and it is wonderful that you have appreciated the same.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Director of Rooms | Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stoped there with my wife after a 10days trip around Bali.
For a Courtyard this is not bad at all we were even supprised of the size of it and the quality.
2 "small" issues we had:
leak outside every room during our stay I reported it at that time let's hope they fixed the proble.
The swimming pool water was too hot to refresh yourself inside.
Appart from that good quality for food, housekeeping and waiters.
Breakfast a bit expensive but WHAT A CHOICE

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

It feels absolutely wonderful to read such a positive review on the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I am so pleased you had a delightful stay and experienced our quality service. I would sincerely like to apologize for the inconvenience on the leakage issue which I am glad was rectified immediately. I do agree that our unique lagoon pool does not have the temperature regulator hence water some times are warm during early hours however as the day sets in we get lot of shade from the greenery around which keeps the water cold and refreshing which gives the feel of lake or river experience.

I eagerly await your next visit to India and can assure you of another memorable stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First to start with, the lobby was really unique then the reception staffs were really nice. The room was nice as well, eventhough they do not have a good view ( only garden and pool ). Moreover, I love the Pool and the food as well. Reccomended Hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your kind words on your stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I am glad you enjoyed the room and amenities and the Courtyard Marriott Signature Service.

Such comments only motivate our team to strive for perfection and ensure that each of our valued guests here enjoy true Marriott Hospitality!

I invite you to give us the pleasure of your visit to our hotel once again!

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed there for two days on March 2014. They front desk staffs and bellboy were friendly and helpful. I informed them that I had difficulty in opening my luggage and they contacted the engineering to help me. I waited for 20 minutes in the lobby and no engineering come to help me. I told the front desk lady that I was late to attend a party and everything I needed was in the luggage. She contacted the engineering a couple of times more but nobody showed up so I decided to wait the engineer in my room. 10 minutes waiting in my room, I decided to force my luggage open which fortunately I can and still no engineer showed up.
The room was big and beautiful. My room was overlooked to the garden and the view was beautiful too. The bathroom was quite large, and i love both the bathtub rain shower too.
The next day i have difficulty entering my room because the card has expired which i found weird suppose to check out after two days. I called the front desk and they promised me to send the new cards immediately. After 10 minutes, no bellboys showed up. I called the front desk once again and tell him I am in a hurry for an appointment and he informed me that he will send a bellboy to my room. After another 10 minutes, I called (i was upset) and told them that a car has been waiting for me the whole time and they has made me late to an appointment, then they informed me to send a bellboy immediately.
I checked out on monday March 2nd 2014 @ 5.30 a.m. I have always use the valet service during my stay. And the valet service wasn't ready yet. The security ask us to wait. After 10 minutes I ask again since I was afraid to miss my flight. The security ask me to wait another 20 minutes. I offered him to get my key and car myself since i cant wait that long or i will miss my flight. Then he ask the valet service to come sooner.
What has amazed me from this hotel that they think it is ok to make people wait extra ordinarily long for every thing. It is unacceptable for a hotel with Marriot management especially with their infamous reputation. Everything is great there except for the service. I wouldn't revisit that hotel unless they made huge improvement on service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pratiknya
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to give us such constructive feedback. It was a pleasure to have you at the hotel, I am glad that you found the hotel’s location, room and amenities to your liking. I was saddened to read your comments on the lack of responsiveness which we give most priority in also making sure that we make our entire guest’s time most productive. I will again revisit this miss opportunity with team and ensure we work hard on this aspect and not let the guest walk away with not so comfortable memories of the hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would request you to treat this in isolation to other wise positive stay impression of the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon to experience the best standards of services in future.

Perth, WA
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful. Tonight is first night of five here with my girlfriend.

Pass through security gate off the street then pass through a metal detector and bag scan upon entrance to the lobby. The security measures made us feel very safe.

Each & every staff member is extremely friendly and their customer service is exceptional. After check in, we were personally guided to our room. This is a nice touch unlike other hotels in the world whereby they direct you to the lifts and hope you find your way.

The room is well appointed, king size bed, sofa, desk. The bathroom has a rain shower head and also a hand held shower.

There was a call from guest services about 10 minutes after being in room to ensure we were happy with room. Again, exceptional customer service.

We ate at Momo's cafe. The food was good and the surroundings are beautiful.

The pool is huge, with plenty of shady trees. That will be first visit in the morning!

The only negative feedback is being offered an upgrade room on check in. I'm happy to take an upgrade but not when I then have to pay an additional US $35 per night if I agreed.

All in all, a great hotel and I highly recommend it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wobbygong
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted by your kind words. It is wonderful that you chose Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua and you thoroughly enjoyed our first impression at our hotel. We have tried our best to make the best impeccable arrival experience and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic Marriott Service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder. I eagerly await to meet you during your stay with us and do let me know in any ways we can make your stay more memorable.

New York City, New York
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Everyone in this Courtyard was very friendly and would go out of their way to respond to a query. Despite the constant influx of visitors, the air of serenity in this hotel appears unbroken. I heard a comment that if you just stood still in the public areas, a staff would ask if you needed assistance! Would definitely want to visit this place again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. Glad to know you appreciated the service standards and responsiveness of our associates which we have received a tremendous positive response right from our opening. Our location in the heart of Bali next tourism conclave is convenient for both business and leisure travelers.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you again at the Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua.

england
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A new property only a couple of years old , with great facilities, beautifully appointed bedrooms with all the essentials - large bedrooms with the most comfortable beds ever.....( great rain shower )
Great breakfast selection in the mornings, with good food available at the restaurant.
Only downside is that it is not on the beachfront , but there is a shuttle that can take you there in less than 5 minutes.
The best priced hotel in Nusa Dua for excellent 5 star service.

Room Tip: Go for the corner room at the end of the corridor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to read such a wonderful endorsement of our hotel and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and amenities at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. Indeed it is very important to us that we provide our guests with the best of Marriott Hospitality. I am happy to know that the found us good value with 5 star service. Though we are not beach front hotel but have all the facilities and services of the beach and we create some long lasting memories with our services at the beach which is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again and staying true to your review of being the best hotel in Bali!

Warm regards,