“Excellent Hotel !!”

Ranked #19 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Excellent Hotel !!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First to start with, the lobby was really unique then the reception staffs were really nice. The room was nice as well, eventhough they do not have a good view ( only garden and pool ). Moreover, I love the Pool and the food as well. Reccomended Hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your kind words on your stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I am glad you enjoyed the room and amenities and the Courtyard Marriott Signature Service.

Such comments only motivate our team to strive for perfection and ensure that each of our valued guests here enjoy true Marriott Hospitality!

I invite you to give us the pleasure of your visit to our hotel once again!

Director of Rooms | Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed there for two days on March 2014. They front desk staffs and bellboy were friendly and helpful. I informed them that I had difficulty in opening my luggage and they contacted the engineering to help me. I waited for 20 minutes in the lobby and no engineering come to help me. I told the front desk lady that I was late to attend a party and everything I needed was in the luggage. She contacted the engineering a couple of times more but nobody showed up so I decided to wait the engineer in my room. 10 minutes waiting in my room, I decided to force my luggage open which fortunately I can and still no engineer showed up.
The room was big and beautiful. My room was overlooked to the garden and the view was beautiful too. The bathroom was quite large, and i love both the bathtub rain shower too.
The next day i have difficulty entering my room because the card has expired which i found weird suppose to check out after two days. I called the front desk and they promised me to send the new cards immediately. After 10 minutes, no bellboys showed up. I called the front desk once again and tell him I am in a hurry for an appointment and he informed me that he will send a bellboy to my room. After another 10 minutes, I called (i was upset) and told them that a car has been waiting for me the whole time and they has made me late to an appointment, then they informed me to send a bellboy immediately.
I checked out on monday March 2nd 2014 @ 5.30 a.m. I have always use the valet service during my stay. And the valet service wasn't ready yet. The security ask us to wait. After 10 minutes I ask again since I was afraid to miss my flight. The security ask me to wait another 20 minutes. I offered him to get my key and car myself since i cant wait that long or i will miss my flight. Then he ask the valet service to come sooner.
What has amazed me from this hotel that they think it is ok to make people wait extra ordinarily long for every thing. It is unacceptable for a hotel with Marriot management especially with their infamous reputation. Everything is great there except for the service. I wouldn't revisit that hotel unless they made huge improvement on service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pratiknya
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to give us such constructive feedback. It was a pleasure to have you at the hotel, I am glad that you found the hotel’s location, room and amenities to your liking. I was saddened to read your comments on the lack of responsiveness which we give most priority in also making sure that we make our entire guest’s time most productive. I will again revisit this miss opportunity with team and ensure we work hard on this aspect and not let the guest walk away with not so comfortable memories of the hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would request you to treat this in isolation to other wise positive stay impression of the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon to experience the best standards of services in future.

Perth, WA
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful. Tonight is first night of five here with my girlfriend.

Pass through security gate off the street then pass through a metal detector and bag scan upon entrance to the lobby. The security measures made us feel very safe.

Each & every staff member is extremely friendly and their customer service is exceptional. After check in, we were personally guided to our room. This is a nice touch unlike other hotels in the world whereby they direct you to the lifts and hope you find your way.

The room is well appointed, king size bed, sofa, desk. The bathroom has a rain shower head and also a hand held shower.

There was a call from guest services about 10 minutes after being in room to ensure we were happy with room. Again, exceptional customer service.

We ate at Momo's cafe. The food was good and the surroundings are beautiful.

The pool is huge, with plenty of shady trees. That will be first visit in the morning!

The only negative feedback is being offered an upgrade room on check in. I'm happy to take an upgrade but not when I then have to pay an additional US $35 per night if I agreed.

All in all, a great hotel and I highly recommend it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wobbygong
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted by your kind words. It is wonderful that you chose Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua and you thoroughly enjoyed our first impression at our hotel. We have tried our best to make the best impeccable arrival experience and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic Marriott Service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder. I eagerly await to meet you during your stay with us and do let me know in any ways we can make your stay more memorable.

New York City, New York
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Everyone in this Courtyard was very friendly and would go out of their way to respond to a query. Despite the constant influx of visitors, the air of serenity in this hotel appears unbroken. I heard a comment that if you just stood still in the public areas, a staff would ask if you needed assistance! Would definitely want to visit this place again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. Glad to know you appreciated the service standards and responsiveness of our associates which we have received a tremendous positive response right from our opening. Our location in the heart of Bali next tourism conclave is convenient for both business and leisure travelers.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you again at the Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua.

england
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A new property only a couple of years old , with great facilities, beautifully appointed bedrooms with all the essentials - large bedrooms with the most comfortable beds ever.....( great rain shower )
Great breakfast selection in the mornings, with good food available at the restaurant.
Only downside is that it is not on the beachfront , but there is a shuttle that can take you there in less than 5 minutes.
The best priced hotel in Nusa Dua for excellent 5 star service.

Room Tip: Go for the corner room at the end of the corridor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to read such a wonderful endorsement of our hotel and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and amenities at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. Indeed it is very important to us that we provide our guests with the best of Marriott Hospitality. I am happy to know that the found us good value with 5 star service. Though we are not beach front hotel but have all the facilities and services of the beach and we create some long lasting memories with our services at the beach which is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again and staying true to your review of being the best hotel in Bali!

Warm regards,

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Amazing hotel. Quiet rooms, non smoking with a pool access was just superior. Request for services handled quickly. Pool was an incredible paradise as was the private beach. Beach is not on property but a short 5 min drive from hotel in hotel shuttle.

Shuttle driver dropped us at the mall on one of his rides to the beach. Otherwise you have to take the free mall shuttle. Great open air mall with lots of stores and cheap but great restaurants.

We would come back here as the hotel was quiet, great location, etc.

They do have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for $20.00. About the same cost as a private driver that you can hire at the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At the Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand.

We do thank you for your most amazing words on your stay feedback and each aspect of our guest journey which has been quiet successful. This gives a lot of pride to us a team and keeps motivating us to continue to strive for more consistently.

I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a unique experience at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was impressed with our experience at the Marriot in Phuket and was amazed that the Courtyard is even better. Couldn't thank my significant other enough for signing up with the Marriot beach club.

Anyway, we had a spectacular time at the Courtyard for the following reasons:

Hospitality: It's amazing...some of the staff actually greeted us by our names and they are all smiles and full of patience even though my four year old was throwing a tantrum in the middle of breakfast! You just feel warm and welcome the moment you step into the hotel....service is impeccable at all counts. We even had a few tips on where to hunt our vanilla beans!

Amazing Beach: The courtyard has its own beachfront at Nusadua shared with the public and other hotels nearby but it's still beautiful nevertheless. it's away from the hotel and you have to take the shuttle though. Love that we do not have to wait for the shuttle, the waiting time is either 0-5mins and without a fixed timetable. As usual, Marriot makes the extra mile to ensure we are
satisfied. Also love that towels, sunbed, toilet, even drinks and snacks for order is available at the beach.

Great Pool: This is the best pool I've ever been in! Cos we live in a condo, we find it hard to find a hotel that has a pool that can beat our pool at home but this certainly did by extra miles! it is sprawled throughout the entire length of the building! They created a beachlike feeling with sand and the gradual sloping of the pool, just add to the charm. My son loves this place more so after a dip at the beach.

Splendid Spa: Please do not leave this place before you have a message at the spa. It's simply to die for and would suggest for the Balinese massage. After few days swimming under the glaring sun and walking everywhere to hunt for good bargains, the relaxing hands of the masseuse is just what you need. You will be snoring in no time...

Despite this being the cheapest of all Marriot Properties in Bali, the COurtyard certainly doesn't feel cheap!

One thing though that they can improve, perhaps to change their menu for breakfast and add more variety...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your time and this fabulous review on your stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I am pleased you enjoyed the facilities and service. Our guest rooms do offer amazing view of our lagoon pool spread out between all building and it is wonderful to know you relished the experience of each touch points including our C Spa which you have been really kind enough to share.

I will share your constructive feedback on the breakfast to have more variety with my culinary team and will ensure we have new to offer every day in morning for our guest’s first meal of the day.

I am also glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the signature Marriott Service and we continued in right direction after Marriott Phuket. The beach club ambience is quite delightful and I look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Warm Regards