Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$242
$221
Hotels.com
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$476
$293
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$273
$236
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$218
$165
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$210
$187
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$321
$287
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$279
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$205
$185
  • Beachfront
$377
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
$616
$551
2,077 results
All reviewsmomo cafebeach clubpool viewmetal detectorfree shuttlehear everythingkids clubhotel shuttlepool barnoodle stationsecurity checkprivate beach areabreakfast spreadshuttle servicebeautiful hotelgreat poolnoodles
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went for a holiday with the family in mid 2011. Hotel had just opened and there were few guests. So everything was new and the kids play area wasn't completed. The hotel is tucked into one end of the Nusa Dua complex next to the golf course. Set on high ground, it's airy and spacious. Room are a good size and have a view of the pools. Food options were not that good but the restaurants, shops and supermarket were all a convenient 10 min walk away. The roads are not very well lit so be careful not to trip or fall. The pool is very nice and we spent quite a bit of time around it. At the time of our visit, walking to the beach was a 10 minute hike but i understand they've started a buggy service - much better. All in all, great value for money but they have to improve on the range of food options inside the hotel. going back again soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gee_em_see
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights in the hotel. My Mom and I had different arrival times since I came from Singapore and she from Manila. The staff was kind enough to let my Mom go directly into the room since she arrived 1AM in the morning.

The interior of the hotel is modern and tropical in essence. The lights are just right. When I arrived in the hotel at around 5PM there were 2 men playing an instrument which made my arrival more special. They offered me welcome drinks.

Then the staff who accommodated me was very kind his name is Ferry. He offered me to join Marriott Rewards so that I can avail of free internet in the room.

The breakfast was buffet but my palate was not accustomed to Indonesian food which was full of spices. For lovers of American and Continental breakfast there are lots of choices.

The hotel has a private beach club and it is really good. They have a shuttle that brings guests in and out of the hotel to the beach. The food in the beach club is also good and not that pricy taking into consideration that it is a Marriott hotel.

It is also near the Bali Collection where you can dine and have a massage after a long days adventure. The pool in the hotel was also fantastic. Although the hotel is not beach side property, it was still good because the pool area recreates that feeling.

The beddings were amazing. I really love sleeping in their beds and their comforters are just divine.

I would definitely stay again in this hotel when I go back to Bali.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheldon S
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I wish I could rate my stay with 4-5 stars, but one thing really spoiled my experience: waking up 2 mornings in a row in a room that smelled like a small smokers bar. In my room, 2202, the aircon blowed air into the room at night that smelled like cigarette smoke. When I reported this the first morning, many nice apologies and the request if maintenance could check my room and the aircon and 'spray' if needed. I guess they perfume-sprayed it for a short-term solution because when I went to bed at night, the smell was OK. But the 2nd morning waking up: same thing. Strong, dirty smokers smell. It is a pitty because the hotel otherwise is great. New, clean, sweet staff, convenient, good rooms, quiet and good value for money. I'd like to return there with my wife and baby son, but I cannot risk exposing them to filthy aircon air. Upon check-out the staff was correct and told me they would close down the room for maintenance to eliminate the issue and they offered me a free transfer to the airport. I hope they will be able to find and fix what is probably a design flaw.

Room Tip: Ask for non-cigarette-smell aircon!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was my second time staying at this property and I still find that the quality has not changed, still excellent. The room is clean, modern and new with a balcony. The pool - even though is considered 'small' compared to other resort in Bali - is convenient, located around the rooms. The breakfast selection and quality are good. I am not sure if they have access to private beach by now (I didn't check during my previous stay). Luggage handling upon arrival needs to be improved.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Totofore
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This property is very new and whilst this is generally a good thing, the decor seemed stark and soulless. The room we had was a suite which was huge with a nice lounge, good size bedroom and a generous bathroom. The ground floor room had direct access to the pool, which if you can get when you book without any additional cost, is worth having. The large pool, complete with an island bar, is set in the centre of the hotel with the rooms surrounding it. The breakfast was good but not great. The restaurant staff, while always helpful and smiling, requires more training to bring them up to the level of service for this type of hotel seen in other parts of the world. I do not want to be too critical of the staff as they are such warm and welcoming people I would rather have their genuine smiles over efficiency anyway.

The beach is about a 10 minute walk away and is a pleasant place for a swim or relaxed stroll.
5 minutes walk away are little restaurants and bars which are just outside the borders of the sanitised world of Nusa Dua. We visited Noymans Beer Garden and had a good time and a nice meal.

While this hotel has its faults I would recommend the Courtyard as good value for money, especially for Nusa Dua.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends