We stayed in the Courtyard for the first 2 nights of our week-long visit to Bali. From check-in to check-out , it was a very pleasant experience.
Our room on the second floor faced the pool , was clean & spacious and had a nice bathroom with a tub and a rain shower.
The pool is definitely a highlight . It runs along the entire length of the resort building with rooms on the ground floor opening directly into the poolside.
The hotel has shuttles to their little beach club which is quite nice, if a little spartan...but lovely all the same. perfect to spend the afternoon lounging around
The only minor downside is the location. the hotel is in a colony of sorts of five-star properties and kind of isolated from the rest of the 'happening' places around like Jimbaran, Kuta and Seminyak. Tanjung Benoa beach is under 5 KM away and is the closest area where you can explore cuisine ans shopping options along with water sports. We rented a scooter so it was fun driving around and exploring, but if we had not, we would have been quite restricted.
So if you are looking for a 'do nothing except lounge on the beach' type holiday, this is the perfect place. Even otherwise, a little research and a bike or a taxi will make life easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the stunning coast of southern Bali, and minutes away from the tranquil and pristine white sand beaches, our new Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua hotel's location is ideal. Situated in luxurious Nusa Dua, an idyllic paradise perfect for those wanting romance or serenity, our Nusa Dua resort's locale is desired as destination for relaxation or a family vacation. Make memories at our Bali hotel's lagoon swimming pool, pamper yourself at our health club and spa, or take a long, romantic walk on the nearby beach. For those wishing to explore the allure of Balinese culture, local cuisine and shopping, as well as entertainment, can be found at the Bali Collection close by - where connecting with the Balinese people is a breeze. Nearby attractions include Waterborn Park, Benoa Marine, and a championship 18-hole golf course and they are sure to please any outdoor enthusiast or adventure seeker. With so much to explore all around, our Nusa Dua hotel's accommodations and public spaces are the perfect home base for small groups, families, honeymooners, and solo travelers wanting a trip of a lifetime. Come capture the splendor of island life with Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort. We look forward to welcoming you to our Nusa Dua Bali hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort