Our family of 5 stayed here for a week in February 2012. It made our holiday. Having spent hours researching where to stay to accommodate the needs of3 teenagers needs- and myself, paid off.This place had everything I needed. It was spotless, in a great location, the staff were very obliging. Being a coeliac I was worried that I would go hungry the whole holiday. The head chef knew everything about being gluten free. He was fantastic.He ran me through the buffet and if I saw something that wasn't gluten free- he would make it for me especially if he could. The whole place was perfect. My husband liked the happy hour that went for 3 hours. The rooms and grounds were impeccably clean, the pool was great, and their private beach was an oasis. No being hassled by hawkers, and the reef makes it safe for the whole family. I was concerned about the distance Nusa Dua is from the hustle and bustle of Kuta- but it was a 25 minute car ride that cost $8.00. Being our first time to Bali, friends told me that I wouldn't like it. We loved it- thanks to the chef and the Marriott. Thinking of going back again in November. Will definitely be staying here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the stunning coast of southern Bali, and minutes away from the tranquil and pristine white sand beaches, our new Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua hotel's location is ideal. Situated in luxurious Nusa Dua, an idyllic paradise perfect for those wanting romance or serenity, our Nusa Dua resort's locale is desired as destination for relaxation or a family vacation. Make memories at our Bali hotel's lagoon swimming pool, pamper yourself at our health club and spa, or take a long, romantic walk on the nearby beach. For those wishing to explore the allure of Balinese culture, local cuisine and shopping, as well as entertainment, can be found at the Bali Collection close by - where connecting with the Balinese people is a breeze. Nearby attractions include Waterborn Park, Benoa Marine, and a championship 18-hole golf course and they are sure to please any outdoor enthusiast or adventure seeker. With so much to explore all around, our Nusa Dua hotel's accommodations and public spaces are the perfect home base for small groups, families, honeymooners, and solo travelers wanting a trip of a lifetime. Come capture the splendor of island life with Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort. We look forward to welcoming you to our Nusa Dua Bali hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort