I was with my family (5 of us in two rooms) for a holiday in Bali between 27th Jan to 31st Jan. and we stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Nusa Dua. Nusa Dua is perhaps the finest area to stay in Bali, the other being Seminyak. The entire Nusa Dua area is highly maintained and has a cluster of the best properties from the Westin to the Hyatt and everything in between. The Courtyard Marriott is the newest property in Nusa Dua and is perhaps the finest. The staff is just amazingly courteous! An interaction with them always leaves you with a smile. I must specially mention Amit Sakhrani and the Chef Mr. Sanjay the Director of Rooms who took great care of us. The Breakfast is a lavish spread with live counters for Waffles, French toast, Eggs, Thai Noodles and Salads. We had taken the Pool View Deluxe rooms that were connecting and that had an amazing view of the unique Lagoon Pool - Which is the defining feature of the hotel. I also loved the rooms which were very well equipped!
There is no direct beach view at the hotel, but they have a shuttle service every half an to the Marriott Beach Club, which a part of the beach taken up by the hotel exclusively for its guests. Its quite a nice place to relax. Nusa Dua though is quite away from many of the tourist spots but it being such a tranquil location, I didn't mind the distance. All in all a great Stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the stunning coast of southern Bali and minutes away from the tranquil and pristine white sand beaches, our new Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua hotel is situated in luxurious Nusa Dua. The idyllic paradise destination is perfect for those wanting romance, relaxation or a family vacation. Make memories at our Bali hotel's lagoon swimming pool, pamper yourself at our health club and spa, or take a long, romantic walk on the nearby beach. For those wishing to explore the allure of Balinese culture, local cuisine, shopping and entertainment can be found at the Bali Collection, where connecting with the Balinese people is a breeze. Nearby attractions, Waterborn Park, Benoa Marine and a championship 18-hole golf course are sure to please any outdoor enthusiast or adventure seeker. With so much to explore, our Bali hotel is the perfect venue for small groups, families, honeymooners and solo travelers to capture the splendor of island. We look forward to welcoming you to our Nusa Dua Bali hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua Resort