“Perfect spacious, clean and comfortable...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 81 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect spacious, clean and comfortable accommodation”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Everything you could possible need, the owner Dewi was fantastic to deal with and can highly recommend. Would come back!

Management Response
May 28, 2018
Hello Jo

Thank you very much for your Review.I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed staying in our Apartment.

I hope you will come back to Bali and stay with us again one day.

With Best Wishes Dewi
aleshelby
Toowoomba, Australia
“Great family holiday!”
Reviewed January 10, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My family of 6 including a toddler loved this apartment and resort. It is a lot bigger than I expected and had everything we needed. Good value for money as travelling with a family can be very expensive. Would definitely stay here again. Toddler friendly meant we could relax!

Liz S
“Lovely spacious apartment”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Such a lovely apartment in a great location, with views overlooking the beautiful pool.
The beds are huge and comfy and a great balcony to relax on.
Dewi was great to communicate with and there was a friendly fellow at the airport to collect us for our transfer.
The kitchen is simple, fine for breakfast & lunches but a struggle for making dinners.
The Novotel ammenities were very good too, good for families.

Mark G
“Excellent Apartment with everything we needed!”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Really enjoyed staying in this apartment at the novotel nusa dua. This is the second time we have stayed in this resort, but not this particular apartment. Dewi was excellent and arranged pram/highchair, portacot at no extra cost for our almost 2 year old which was very helpful. The apartment was in a excellent location in the resort looking directly over the pool. We will be back, thanks

Ruvashan...
“Amazing, Beautiful and spacious”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I Stayed at Dewi's apartment for 17 amazing nights, with my husband and 4 yr old son. The apartment was Huge, and has everything you could possibly need & more.
Dewi was / is amazing to deal with, and extremely helpful.
The complex is large with heaps of activities for young and old.
The staff are lovely and caring, and nothing is to much trouble.
I highly recommend Dewi (and the Novotel)
Thank you Dewi for an amazing holiday

Sapta S
“My Perfect Holiday”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Since I step inside until browse all the rooms.
From day one until my holiday finish.
It was all amazing and great experiance.
What a perfect apartment to live in.
I will come back and stay here for my next holiday in Bali.

Thank you so much for Dewi...

Barbara W
Bunbury, Australia
“Perfect Apartment in Perfect Location”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked this apartment for friends attending my 60th at the Novotel. They and their 3 children - it was their first time to Bali - thought the apartment was just perfect. Whilst having their own apartment they were able to utilise all the Novotel facilities. They would definitely return there.

Management Response
May 18, 2017
Hi Barbara

Many thanks for your review.We appreciate it very much.

We hope you and your friends will be able to stay with us again on a future holiday in Bali.

With Best Wishes Dewi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing