“Shopping designed for Tourists” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Uluwatu Private Car Charter
Ranked #7 of 56 things to do in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Bali Collection! Your Best Shopping, Dinning & Entertainment Experience in Nusa Dua Bali. With 8 hectare open space ambience and leafy area, Bali Collection is the largest shopping mall in Nusa Dua, located in an exclusive tourism area and surrounded by 5 stars hotel and resorts in relaxing enclave. We are unique as it preserves as natural environment with a nod to mixed Balinese and modern style. A complete lifestyle experiences. There is a special service to all guest in the Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa hotels for a free shuttle bus. We are open from 10 AM until 10 PM.
Dunedin, New Zealand
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Shopping designed for Tourists”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Located just outside the Nusa Dua hotel area this shopping centre is clearly designed to service the needs of tourists. There are plenty of clothing shops, restaurants a few health spas and lots of souvenir shops but the prices are clearly aimed at wealthy travellers. We have dined a a couple of the restaurants but so far have been unimpressed with what we have experienced. There is a free shuttle service from the nearby hotels but if you are staying at the Nusa Dua Beach Resort, The Westin or Laguna it is really only a short walk along the beach front walkway, (turn right as you leave your hotel on the walkway) and cut through at the Beach Club just after the children's playground.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Good place, close to resorts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed at the Grand Hyatt which was walking distance to the BC. I believe there are free shuttles to various resorts in the Nusa Dua area.

This place is definitely the place to do 'hassle free' shopping, but at a price. Items are overpriced compared to shopping in Kuta or other various night markets. That being said, some people prefer to be in a less tense environment and shop with a credit card (which you can do safely here at most of the stores). There is also a small super market, which again is overpriced compared to places like Kuta, but definitely cheaper than your own resort. Restaurants inside the BC are pretty similar in selection (again overpriced for Bali's standards) in the sense that they offer asian, balinese, and european cuisines, so you can't really go wrong. Plenty of massage places in the BC as well.

Bottom line: if your resort is in the Nusa Dua area you should definitely check BC out. If you are staying outside of Nusa Dua (i.e. Kuta) then give BC a skip.

1 Thank worldtraveler0632
balicollection, Manager at Bali Collection, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bali Collection!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking your time to write a comment of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com

We would like to thank you for considering Bali Collection as your holiday destination. We do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our place on your next visit to this paradise island.

With best regards,
Frankfurt
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Very expensive - friendly personel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

It might be that because of online shopping I am a bit spoiled, but for me a pair of ray ban sun glasses for 2.7 million (approx. 200 Euro) seem extremly expensive. Especially considering paying taxes when i go back to europe. Designer cloths seemed also more expensive then in europe. The only good thing where the Spas and the mini supermarkets. We also went to a japanese restaurant, one softdrink for each of us a two and a main course were about 35 euros - which was ok considering that the food was really good.

Visited July 2013
balicollection, Manager at Bali Collection, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for visiting Bali Collection.

We are still trying our best to improve from time to time for our tenant mix and tenant product quality selection.

Regards,
Neverland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude Cashier”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Rude Cashier, at least in my experience, as a domestic tourist. My last day in Bali was yesterday, and I was visiting this shop because it looks like it has unique collection. After looking around and decided to buy, I was trying to pay for my purchase to the cashier. She pretend not to see me, I had to call her as I was standing right in front of her, waiting to pay. After she receive my payment, she give me back my change rudely, with raised chin and straight arms, angled straight to my face(the "Nih!" body language in Indonesia). Not even a thank you. Rude Cashier, at least in my experience, as a domestic tourist. My last day in Bali was yesterday, and I was visiting this shop because it looks like it has unique collection. After looking around and decided to buy, I was trying to pay for my purchase to the cashier. She pretend not to see me, I had to call her as I was standing right in front of her, waiting to pay. After she received my payment, she give me my change rudely, with raised chin and straight arms, angled straight to my face(the "Nih!" body language in Indonesia). Not even a thank you.

Dear Guest
Thank you for visiting Bali Collection.

We are really sorry for the rude cashier one of our tenant. Could you please inform us the name of the store so we could follow up it with the management/owner of the store.

Once again thank you for your visiting and really sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,

Red Cliffs, Australia
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Great Shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We caught the Bali Collection Shuttle from our hotel for a morning shopping. A very relaxed atmosphere. Prices are a bit high but some shops can be haggled down to acceptable price. Sogo is fixed prices but they do have a lot of quality items on sale.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bali Collection!

With best regards,