“Very expensive - friendly personel”
Review of Bali Collection

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Uluwatu Private Car Charter
Ranked #7 of 57 things to do in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Bali Collection! Your Best Shopping, Dinning & Entertainment Experience in Nusa Dua Bali. With 8 hectare open space ambience and leafy area, Bali Collection is the largest shopping mall in Nusa Dua, located in an exclusive tourism area and surrounded by 5 stars hotel and resorts in relaxing enclave. We are unique as it preserves as natural environment with a nod to mixed Balinese and modern style. A complete lifestyle experiences. There is a special service to all guest in the Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa hotels for a free shuttle bus. We are open from 10 AM until 10 PM.
Frankfurt
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Very expensive - friendly personel”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

It might be that because of online shopping I am a bit spoiled, but for me a pair of ray ban sun glasses for 2.7 million (approx. 200 Euro) seem extremly expensive. Especially considering paying taxes when i go back to europe. Designer cloths seemed also more expensive then in europe. The only good thing where the Spas and the mini supermarkets. We also went to a japanese restaurant, one softdrink for each of us a two and a main course were about 35 euros - which was ok considering that the food was really good.

Visited July 2013
balicollection, Manager at Bali Collection, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for visiting Bali Collection.

We are still trying our best to improve from time to time for our tenant mix and tenant product quality selection.

Regards,

Neverland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude Cashier”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Rude Cashier, at least in my experience, as a domestic tourist. My last day in Bali was yesterday, and I was visiting this shop because it looks like it has unique collection. After looking around and decided to buy, I was trying to pay for my purchase to the cashier. She pretend not to see me, I had to call her as I was standing right in front of her, waiting to pay. After she receive my payment, she give me back my change rudely, with raised chin and straight arms, angled straight to my face(the "Nih!" body language in Indonesia). Not even a thank you. Rude Cashier, at least in my experience, as a domestic tourist. My last day in Bali was yesterday, and I was visiting this shop because it looks like it has unique collection. After looking around and decided to buy, I was trying to pay for my purchase to the cashier. She pretend not to see me, I had to call her as I was standing right in front of her, waiting to pay. After she received my payment, she give me my change rudely, with raised chin and straight arms, angled straight to my face(the "Nih!" body language in Indonesia). Not even a thank you.

Visited July 2013
balicollection, Manager at Bali Collection, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for visiting Bali Collection.

We are really sorry for the rude cashier one of our tenant. Could you please inform us the name of the store so we could follow up it with the management/owner of the store.

Once again thank you for your visiting and really sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,

Red Cliffs, Australia
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Great Shopping”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We caught the Bali Collection Shuttle from our hotel for a morning shopping. A very relaxed atmosphere. Prices are a bit high but some shops can be haggled down to acceptable price. Sogo is fixed prices but they do have a lot of quality items on sale.

Greetings from Bali Collection!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking your time to write a comment of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com

We would like to thank you for considering Bali Collection as your holiday destination. We do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our place on your next visit to this paradise island.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bali Collection - A (hard to reach) Place To Be”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Bali Collection is located in Nusa Dua...other tourist spot in bali all reachable easily...but to BC, u'll need a trasportation...its filled with 5 stars hotels who had their own beach (most of them)...
in Bali Collection, there's Sogo department store (usual and typical), many restaurant which provide great range international food and many international brand such as Polo, Levi's, Bilabong...starbucks also available in BC...
in my strange curiousity...I also find my place to be...cheap and branded collection...just like the one that i found in ubud (read my other review)...yup...its another Frenchtoast Store...i love this store...
and yet again...we (and by gf) bought some casual shirt of aeropostale and American eagle in here...

to sum it all...BC is place for usual and ordinary shopping...just like the one that (i guess) you'll find in your home town...

Visited March 2013

Sydney, Australia
“dining”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food is good little expensive in high season life entertainment brand shopping vary friendly people price could be negotiated :-)

Visited June 2013