“totally 'wow' afternoon tea ....”

King Cole Bar at St. Regis Bali Resort
Ranked #29 of 217 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Continuing the legacy of the original King Cole Bar, the resort's mixologist has created a menu of cocktails and the localized Bloody Mary, Bali Mary. The lounge offers a full bar menu, from fine Champagnes to island-inspired cocktails shaken with fresh-squeezed juices. Each evening, King Cole Bar presents the Champagne Hours, a nightly ritual of a Fire Dance at 6.30pm at our Grand Staircase, viewed with ease from the terrace of the bar. Indulge in Champagne with sumptuous canapes and witness the bravado of our Sommeliers with a Champagne Sabrage. Prior to this, our Classic Afternoon Tea, a tradition that comes alive each day from 3pm to 5.30pm with an elaborate afternoon tea selection featuring hot and cold delicacies
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I am tea lover.. so i always tea at least 2 times a day. I came to King cole after having a long day meeting since morning to afternoon. one of our friends suggested to have tea and relax at King cole restaurant. yeahh I think it is the right place. it is cozy and very lux! I love the tea and of course the foods...; cakes,chocolate, sandwich ...!!
Then I heard the music... it's so classic and make me more comfortable to stay.

1  Thank nanahoras
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at King Cole Bar at St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Nanahoras,

Warmest greetings from The St, Regis Bali Resort

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor

We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful & enjoyable dining experience at our kingcole bar restaurant. At St. Regis we understand the importance of fulfilling our guest expectation and glad to hear that you left the shore with memorable impression.

We do hope that with all the experiences you had with us will bring you back again. We look forward to welcoming you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort for another great dining experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I came and had afternoon here , it was my first time. but for sure not the last. I would like to come again and have another wonderful time. so many choices of cakes, ice cream, sandwich etc. But the most marvelous one is the CHOCOLATE.. it is a world class chocolate!! YUMMY...!!!!
I have to give 2 thumb up for that. I enjoyed so much, moreover while I was having my Tea and chocolate... there was a live music , classic Solo piano. So it made more romance, because I came with lovely hubby.. :)

TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at King Cole Bar at St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear nana2121,

Greetings from The St. Regis Resort Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience with us at through tripadvisor.

Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and it is thanks to your positive feedback that we are able to maintain and further improve on our service standards.

We are always pleased to welcome you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Lucia Liu
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Dear nana2121,

Greetings from The St. Regis Resort Bali.

We are always pleased to welcome you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Lucia Liu
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This very good service four the guest.exsland for guest and I hope many guset come here.the staff at kingcole bar exclland service with delicius food and piano music.we recomended this place

TheStRegisBali, Restaurant Manager at King Cole Bar at St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Enggelman,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor.com.

We are delighted to hear that you have had an unforgettable experience at our King Cole Bar and that you love our product and services.

It is our pleasure to introduce you to our Champagne Hours, a delightful magical and interactive entertainment in addition to a magnificent display of light with our nightly ritual of a Fire Dance at 06.30pm at our Grand Staircase, viewed with ease from the terrace of the bar. Indulge in Champagne with sumptuous complimentary canapés in a relaxing ambience and witness the bravado of our Sommeliers with a Champagne Sabrage.

We are pleased to always welcome you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I've been a couple times here with friends, such a lovely place, great staffs, they all so nice and I always want to come back, and the service is fantastic, love it.
The meal is good, the selection of tea is complete , they have a tasty lobster pie, ice cream, sandwich and ofcourse a nice good piano.
Should try this one people !!!!!!

1  Thank KamanDJ
TheStRegisBali, Restaurant Manager at King Cole Bar at St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear KamanDJ,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort!

Thank you for your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were thrilled to hear that you have become one of our loyal guests and to learn that you love our product and services. As St. Regis, we have always been committed to always give our valuable guest with a memorable experience with indigenous hospitality.

We are always pleased to welcome you back to The St. Regis Bali Resort in the future.