Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $32.83
More Info
from $103.85
More Info
All reviews herbal steam room signature massage yoga classes dark chocolate thermal facilities heavenly experience hydro jet plunge pool hot ginger tea massage therapist couple massage treatment room heaven on earth min massage relaxing massage fell asleep full body massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every lady deserves love and pampering, anytime, anywhere.

Hence have decided (since last year) to treat myself for my special 35th birthday - I have chosen Westin Nusa Dua Bali (due to their wellness, meditation and spa programs) for my short getaway instead of usual staycation in SG.

Just like it's name - Heavenly spa.. We were literally immersed in the vibes and the ambience of the spa center. The thermal facilities, the relaxation lounge, the Homemade Ginger Lemongrass tea, Yogurt w Muesuli & Fruits and signature Dark Chocolate. It's simply amazing and TOP NOTCH!

The ladies were friendly, lovable, warm and skillful. They make sure you feel at right at home without been overbearing or making you uncomfy.

Sweet thanks to one of the lovely lady for the surprised small gift upon knowing it was my birthday.
Personal touch is the way to appreciative customer's heart and they put that in action. How beautiful is that.. ❤️

Shoutout w love to the bubbly, sincere and kind Mayun - She took great care of me and despite her young age, she took great pride at her work and was really good at it.
Felt so relaxed and rejuvenated under her gentle skillful care. For the past 4 days of my stay, I would call for my appt booking and my first quest will be "May I know if Mayun is working today?".

A pity that on the 3rd day - she was having her off day,so I didn't manage to engage her.

Prior to my check out on my last day - I'm already planning for my next spa pampering trip.

Only this time; I'm bringing my love ones along to enjoy one of life pleasure on these Heavenly Spa moments.

Heavenly Spa. ❤️

Date of experience: January 2020
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Precious K,

Thank you for choosing Heavenly Spa by Westin for your spa destination during your recent visit to Bali. It is uplifting to hear that your entire experience was amazing and top notch for you. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa ambience, thermal facilities, our ginger and lemongrass elixir with healthy snack as well as our spa associates, in particularly Mayun for her service delivery. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your recent visit. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to her as she will be delighted to hear that she has elevated your spa experience. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Heavenly spa at westin bali offer unique balinese massage and sacred stone massage. I enjoy the thermal facilities before my sacred stone massage by Densi. Densi is very warm and friendly, her massage skills are professional as sacred stone massage require professional skills. She ensure the temperature of stone is adjusted to my temperature so that i wont be burnt haha.. i feel totally relaxed and satisfy with my massage. After massage, they also offer ginger tea and superfood snacks which is delicious at the cozy waiting area. Thank u heavenly Spa for their hospitality

1  Thank imperfectgem

Dear imperfectgem,

Thank you for taking the time to share your unforgettable experience on TripAdvisor. It is uplifting to hear that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your recent visit. We value your kind compliments towards our thermal facilities, the relaxation lounge, ginger lemongrass elixir and healthy snack as well as the service delivery by our spa associates Densi for her friendly and attentive service. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience should your future travel brings you back to Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed every bit of 30 min body scrub and 60 min massage package. I went twice during my 10 days stay in Westin. The Spa facilities are excellent, loved steam herbal sauna. My therapist Juni did an excellent job. Highly recommend to all my friends. Would definitely visit again.

1  Thank Natalia K
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Natalia K,

Thank you for choosing Heavenly Spa by Westin for your spa destination during your recent visit to Bali. It is uplifting to hear that you enjoyed your spa treatment. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your recent visit. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our thermal facilities as well as our associates service delivery in particularly Juni. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to her as she will be delighted to hear that she has elevated your spa experience. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for your recommendation and we will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

During our stay at Westin I booked a 90min relax massage at Heavenly Spa; probably one of the best massage I ever received. The entire environment spreads peace and calm since the very first moment while the staff is very professional and flexible to meet your needs. Everything was arranged by the head of the Spa, Mr Jitu, who took care of all the arrangements while the masseuse Dessy gave me 90min of pure relaxation.
After the massage I had the chance to enjoy the sauna and steam room and to take a relaxing shower.
Highly recommended!

Dear Francesca N,

Thank you for sharing your renewing spa and wellness experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali. We are delighted to hear that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your recent visit. We value your kind compliments towards our spa ambiance, our thermal facilities as well as our associates service delivery by resident Wellness Manager, Jitendra Pokhriyal and Desi. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your spa experience. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to our Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

After staying couple of nights here we decided to land on a yoga mat, and had some quality wellness sessions here with Jitendra. We are new to the practices so we went slow but continued our practice for almost 10 days. OMG what a fantastic experience we have got.

The place is one of its kind and unmatchable Jitendra

Date of experience: December 2019
TheWestinBali, Wellness Manager at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Monika,

Namaskar!

I am very delighted to hear your positive feedback on our wellness sessions and happy to hear that you have enjoyed the Yoga session and Pranayama. I hope you are taking good memories and health from here. I have shared your compliments and your experience of Wellness session to our Heavenly Spa team, we will welcome you again on your next visit with us. At Westin, our aim is to respond to the needs of every guest on a personal level so each of our guest leaves us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another recharging and renewing experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Jitenda Pokhriyal