Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bali Holiday Relaxation, Westin Nusa Dua

Enjoyed my massage thoroughly. Sista was wonderful. Her massage was excellent and treated my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tanvas72
via mobile
Spa Wellness

Great experience in here, recharge your Body and mind. Chill and relax environment. Great for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
27rizkia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nusa Dua
from $59.71
from $47.28
from $67.00
More Info
All reviews herbal steam room signature massage heavenly experience yoga classes dark chocolate thermal facilities himalayan salt hydro jet amazing yoga amazing facilities hot ginger tea golf buggy plunge pool body scrub and massage min massage neck and shoulders massage experience
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Had the greatest time relaxing in this spa! A lot of facilities you can enjoy within the spa.. My therapist, Yuli was the best, gave the best massage and body scrub! Will definitely come back some day!

Date of experience: September 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Jm C,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great spa experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your visit. We value your compliments to our spa facilities as well as the service delivery extended by our spa associates especially Yuli. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience during your visit.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I chose the Heavenly His/Hers treatment which was “heavenly” perfect! The facility is as perfect as we have not yet seen in any other spa. The treatment was done with great care by Weri and Mira, never had such a wonderful massage. We finished the treatment with some delicious healthy treats. Would recommend this spa to everyone, the best ever!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Suwouw Hoofddorp,

It is uplifting to hear that our Heavenly Spa was able to deliver a perfect spa experience for you. We are thrilled to hear that you had a recharging journey from the thermal facilities until the end of your spa experience in which you found as the best for you. We are also pleased to hear your compliments to our spa thermal facilities, the SuperFoodRX refreshments after the treatment as well as the service delivery especially extended by our spa associates, Weri & Mira. I will share the same with them as they will be inspired to know that they have enhanced your spa experience.

At Westin we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and thank you for sharing the beautiful picture of the spa. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the Spa Team for their professional services. My husband and I have loved every treatment we have had at the Spa.
The therapists are lovely and give 5 star service every time. The facilities are beautiful and just what you expect from a “Luxury Spa”.
I had an exceptional treatment with Yuli, she is very friendly and pampered me on my first day. Sunuwati has a magic touch and helped me to relax and unwind, which is very difficult for me to do.
My husband had a 90 minute massage with Suwerti and another traditional massage with Kadele. Both he said were strong and gave excellent massages. We will certainly be booking again before we leave next week. Thank you ladies!!

Date of experience: September 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear 135carah,

Thank you for visiting Heavenly Spa by Westin and shared your memorable experience on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your spa journey with us. We would also like to express our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation to our Thermal Facility as well as our spa associates service delivery, in particularly Yuli, Sulianti/Kadek and Suwerti for their professional service delivery. I will share the same with the them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your experience.

We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed.
We value you plan to come back and will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the couple relaxing massage by the beach. It was just perfect. Dani and Desi are incredible, great professionals. We wish could last forever .

Dear Joyce Y,

We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing spa experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your visit. We value your compliments to our spa associates Dani and Desi for their professional service delivery. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your spa experience during your visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Heavenly spa is absolutely fantastic if you intend to relax, lazing around and enjoy Westin. It would not be complete without a spa and massage here. Ramon is one distinguished therapist and has provided exceptional level of service. I would definitely come back if I am at Bali again !

Date of experience: August 2018

Dear M3999,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our Heavenly Spa by Westin. We are delighted to hear that your overall experience was memorable for you. We value your compliments to our spa associates, especially Ramon for his exceptional service delivery. I will share the same with him as he will be delighted to hear that he has enhanced your spa experience.

It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure that you leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value you plan to come back and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience should your future travel brings you back to the Island of God.