Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bali Holiday Relaxation, Westin Nusa Dua

Enjoyed my massage thoroughly. Sista was wonderful. Her massage was excellent and treated my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tanvas72
via mobile
Spa Wellness

Great experience in here, recharge your Body and mind. Chill and relax environment. Great for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
27rizkia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nusa Dua
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews herbal steam room signature massage heavenly experience yoga classes dark chocolate thermal facilities himalayan salt hydro jet amazing yoga amazing facilities hot ginger tea golf buggy plunge pool body scrub and massage min massage neck and shoulders massage experience
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the Spa Team for their professional services. My husband and I have loved every treatment we have had at the Spa.
The therapists are lovely and give 5 star service every time. The facilities are beautiful and just what you expect from a “Luxury Spa”.
I had an exceptional treatment with Yuli, she is very friendly and pampered me on my first day. Sunuwati has a magic touch and helped me to relax and unwind, which is very difficult for me to do.
My husband had a 90 minute massage with Suwerti and another traditional massage with Kadele. Both he said were strong and gave excellent massages. We will certainly be booking again before we leave next week. Thank you ladies!!

Date of experience: September 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear 135carah,

Thank you for visiting Heavenly Spa by Westin and shared your memorable experience on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your spa journey with us. We would also like to express our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation to our Thermal Facility as well as our spa associates service delivery, in particularly Yuli, Sulianti/Kadek and Suwerti for their professional service delivery. I will share the same with the them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your experience.

We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed.
We value you plan to come back and will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the couple relaxing massage by the beach. It was just perfect. Dani and Desi are incredible, great professionals. We wish could last forever .

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Joyce Y,

We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing spa experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to bring the renewal of comfort during your visit. We value your compliments to our spa associates Dani and Desi for their professional service delivery. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your spa experience during your visit.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Heavenly spa is absolutely fantastic if you intend to relax, lazing around and enjoy Westin. It would not be complete without a spa and massage here. Ramon is one distinguished therapist and has provided exceptional level of service. I would definitely come back if I am at Bali again !

Dear M3999,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our Heavenly Spa by Westin. We are delighted to hear that your overall experience was memorable for you. We value your compliments to our spa associates, especially Ramon for his exceptional service delivery. I will share the same with him as he will be delighted to hear that he has enhanced your spa experience.

It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure that you leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value you plan to come back and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience should your future travel brings you back to the Island of God.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Very good massage!!! Weri used just sufficient force ... I am so relax ...

Ginger tea was great!!!! I will be back!

Date of experience: August 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Siok Hock Y,

Thank you for sharing your spa experience on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that your massage experience was good and relax. We value your compliments in regards to our Ginger and Lemongrass elixir after the treatment as well as the spa service delivery especially extended by our spa associate Weri. I will share the same with her as she will be delighted to hear that she have enhanced your spa experience.

We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for your plan to come back and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The whole experience from beginning to end was magical. Even loved the golf buggy to drive us down from the hotel! The spa is exquisite with amazing design, beautiful facilities, and excellent, caring therapists. I enjoyed a massage and facial with the lovely Sista, my husband enjoyed a massage and seaweed wrap with Mayun. Can't wait to go back again over the next week! Thank-you heavenly spa team! ❤️

Date of experience: August 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Rachael H,

It is wonderful to hear that you and your husband have experienced a renewal treatment at our Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience from the moment we pick you up until the end of your spa experience in which you found as an excellent experienced. We value your compliments in regards to our spa design, the thermal facilities as well as the service delivery specially extended by our spa associates Sista and Mayun. I will certainly share your kind words of appreciation to them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your spa experience during your visit.

It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure that you leave us rested, energized and renewed. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa.