“Renew & massage treatment”

Heavenly Spa by Westin™
Ranked #1 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Owner description: Indonesia's first Heavenly Spa by Westin™ & Country Winner of Best Luxury Wellness Spa 2014, Heavenly Spa by Westin offers uplifting spa experiences to restore body and soul. Unwind in our luxurious his and hers thermal facilities, release muscle tension in the shiatsu room or rejuvenate with sacred spa rituals. With a focus on holistic wellness and drawing on Bali's traditional healing practices, join our regular Holistic Activity calendar with Yoga & Meditation. Presently available for hotel and spa guests. Heavenly Spa Bale open from 10AM to 6 PM. Westin Kids Spa open from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My therapist Sista did such an amazing job looking after my needs. Beautifully massaged & so incredibly relaxing. By far the best spa experience I’ve ever had. The attention to detail in this facility will blow your mind. I loved every moment & didn’t want to leave. Thank you x

Date of experience: August 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Robb E,

We are delighted to hear that our Heavenly Spa is able to deliver the best spa experience you have ever had. We are also pleased to hear your compliments to our service delivery especially extended by our spa associate, Sista. I will share the same with her as she will be inspired to know that she has enhanced your spa experience.

At Westin we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We definitely look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

All reviews
"neck and shoulders"

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Therapist was Sista

Was amazing experience!
Felt very relaxed massage was firm at my requested. Facial was excellent too

Very peaceful and kind staff would highly recommend Sista

Dear beaglemill,

It is uplifting to hear that our Heavenly Spa is able to deliver an amazing spa experience for you. We are thrilled to hear that you had a relaxing spa treatment from massage until facial treatment which you found as an excellent and peaceful for you. We are also pleased to hear your compliments to our service delivery especially extended by our spa associate, Sista. I will share the same with the team including Sista as she will be inspired to know that she has enhanced your spa experience.

At Westin we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic spa experience, totally relaxing and have a great masseur, Weri, who was very dedicated and professional, whom makes the whole experience very relaxing and memorable.

Dear yee hoon I,

It is wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic spa experience at our Heavenly Spa. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Weri for her care and service delivery that was able to made your whole experience relaxing and memorable. I will share the same with her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I booked myself in for both a massage on the beach and a body scrub/body wrap. I spent a total of 3.5 hrs both in treatment and using the spa facilities, and I left floating on a cloud. I dont think I've been so relaxed in ages. The therapists were lovely and gave a great treatment! My masseuse adjusted the balinese massage to a stronger pressure which I really enjoyed, as I expected the style to be quite light in comparison. Also what an experience on the beach! Had a wonderful time! Would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Tasia177

Dear Tasia177,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience during your recent visit at Heavenly Spa. It gives us a great pleasure to know that your overall experience was memorable for you. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associates who was able the bring the renewal of comfort during your visit.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey should your future travels bring you back to Bali.