“Fantastic spa experience at Westin Bali”

Heavenly Spa by Westin™
Ranked #1 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Owner description: Indonesia's first Heavenly Spa by Westin™ & Country Winner of Best Luxury Wellness Spa 2014, Heavenly Spa by Westin offers uplifting spa experiences to restore body and soul. Unwind in our luxurious his and hers thermal facilities, release muscle tension in the shiatsu room or rejuvenate with sacred spa rituals. With a focus on holistic wellness and drawing on Bali's traditional healing practices, join our regular Holistic Activity calendar with Yoga & Meditation. Presently available for hotel and spa guests. Heavenly Spa Bale open from 10AM to 6 PM. Westin Kids Spa open from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic spa experience, totally relaxing and have a great masseur, Weri, who was very dedicated and professional, whom makes the whole experience very relaxing and memorable.

Date of experience: August 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear yee hoon I,

It is wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic spa experience at our Heavenly Spa. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Weri for her care and service delivery that was able to made your whole experience relaxing and memorable. I will share the same with her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

All reviews
"min massage"
in 5 reviews
"neck and shoulders"

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I booked myself in for both a massage on the beach and a body scrub/body wrap. I spent a total of 3.5 hrs both in treatment and using the spa facilities, and I left floating on a cloud. I dont think I've been so relaxed in ages. The therapists were lovely and gave a great treatment! My masseuse adjusted the balinese massage to a stronger pressure which I really enjoyed, as I expected the style to be quite light in comparison. Also what an experience on the beach! Had a wonderful time! Would recommend!

1  Thank Tasia177

Dear Tasia177,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience during your recent visit at Heavenly Spa. It gives us a great pleasure to know that your overall experience was memorable for you. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associates who was able the bring the renewal of comfort during your visit.

At Westin, we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey should your future travels bring you back to Bali.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I just have my massage with Titin and it was a fantastic one. It was very relax. Will definitely come by next time

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Daphne Por扆,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Titin for her care and service delivery. We are pleased to hear that your massage experience was wonderful. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I always visit the Heavenly Spa before my long flight home and it is always a wonderful experience! From the pick-up til the warm ginger tea, every moment is pure bliss. Thank you to Peni for the simply the best treatment ever. I highly recommend the spa special which is a body scrub and massage. Thank you to the staff for such a great experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Carolyne_AUD,

Thank you for your loyalty to our Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali. It gives us a great pleasure to hear that your experiences with us is always wonderful. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Peni who was able to deliver the best spa treatment ever and made your every moment pure bliss. I will share the same with her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience. It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure that you leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed doing morning yoga with Jitendra, absolutely wonderful way to start the day. Although I have been doing yoga for several years and the level suited me, I did not feel that it was for beginners as described. I also had a lot of trouble finding where the yoga was and missed the first two mornings as I was told yoga was near the temple by the beach, more accurate information would have been helpful however, it was well worth my persistence in trying to find it.

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Wellness Specialist at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskar

I am very delighted to hear your positive feedback on our wellness sessions specially on hatha yoga , I hope you are taking good memories and health from here.

I have shared your compliments and your experience of Yoga classes to our Heavenly Spa team. I hope you will be practicing the yoga back your home, we will welcome you again on your next visit with us.

At Westin, our aim is to respond to the needs of every guest on a personal level so each of our guest leaves us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another recharging and renewing experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Jitenda Pokhriyal