Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bali Holiday Relaxation, Westin Nusa Dua

Enjoyed my massage thoroughly. Sista was wonderful. Her massage was excellent and treated my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tanvas72
via mobile
Spa Wellness

Great experience in here, recharge your Body and mind. Chill and relax environment. Great for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
27rizkia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nusa Dua
from $59.71
from $47.28
from $67.00
More Info
All reviews herbal steam room signature massage heavenly experience yoga classes dark chocolate thermal facilities himalayan salt hydro jet amazing yoga amazing facilities hot ginger tea golf buggy plunge pool body scrub and massage min massage neck and shoulders massage experience
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I just have my massage with Titin and it was a fantastic one. It was very relax. Will definitely come by next time

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Daphne Por扆,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Titin for her care and service delivery. We are pleased to hear that your massage experience was wonderful. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable spa journey.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I always visit the Heavenly Spa before my long flight home and it is always a wonderful experience! From the pick-up til the warm ginger tea, every moment is pure bliss. Thank you to Peni for the simply the best treatment ever. I highly recommend the spa special which is a body scrub and massage. Thank you to the staff for such a great experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Carolyne_AUD,

Thank you for your loyalty to our Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali. It gives us a great pleasure to hear that your experiences with us is always wonderful. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation to our spa associate Peni who was able to deliver the best spa treatment ever and made your every moment pure bliss. I will share the same with her as she will be delighted to hear that she has enhanced your spa experience. It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and to ensure that you leave us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed doing morning yoga with Jitendra, absolutely wonderful way to start the day. Although I have been doing yoga for several years and the level suited me, I did not feel that it was for beginners as described. I also had a lot of trouble finding where the yoga was and missed the first two mornings as I was told yoga was near the temple by the beach, more accurate information would have been helpful however, it was well worth my persistence in trying to find it.

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Wellness Specialist at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskar

I am very delighted to hear your positive feedback on our wellness sessions specially on hatha yoga , I hope you are taking good memories and health from here.

I have shared your compliments and your experience of Yoga classes to our Heavenly Spa team. I hope you will be practicing the yoga back your home, we will welcome you again on your next visit with us.

At Westin, our aim is to respond to the needs of every guest on a personal level so each of our guest leaves us rested, energized and renewed. We value your kind recommendation and definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another recharging and renewing experience at Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Jitenda Pokhriyal
Wellness Specialist

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Walk-in on a Friday morning with no expectation, I ended up with the best yoga class I have ever had. Yoga teacher Jitendra is introducing yoga in an authentic way, rather than the westernized marketing package.
Spa is good with great service. There are hot and cold tubs for better blood circulation. Snacks provided are anti-oxidant such as strawberrries, almond and chocolates for perfection of skin. I love the Maria Galland facial products too.

Date of experience: July 2018
TheWestinBali, Director of Spa at Heavenly Spa by Westin™, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Gigi H,

It is uplifting to hear that our Heavenly Spa is able to deliver the best yoga class you ever had. We are thrilled to hear that you had a recharging journey from the yoga class until the end of your spa experience in which you found as the best for you. We are also pleased to hear your compliments for our thermal facilities, the refreshment we offered you after the treatment, spa service and product as well as the yoga class delivery especially extended by our wellness specialist Jitendra Pokhriyal. I will share the same with the team including Jitendra as he will be inspired to know that he has enhanced your wellness experience. At Westin we strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests and to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. We definitely look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable spa journey at our award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The Message of Densi and Juni was perfect. Also the Yoga and Meditation Lessons were absolutely amazing!!!

Dear smgdennis,

Thank you for visiting Heavenly Spa by Westin and sharing your wonderful experience with us. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that your overall experienced from the relaxing spa treatment followed with an energizing Yoga and Meditation lesson by our Wellness Specialist Jitendra Pokhriyal, which you found absolutely amazing. We value your compliments to our spa associates service delivery especially extended by Densi and Juni. I will share the same with them as they will be delighted to hear that they have enhanced your spa experience. We strive to consistently deliver a high quality service to ensure all of our guests leave us rested, energized and renewed. Thank you for being a loyalty member and we will definitely look forward to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience at our award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, Bali.