For those who want to relax, chill and do no shopping, drinking or surfing.. This is a perfect getaway for you. We got the villa from the groupon deal. I must admit that the experience with Villa Indonesia is crap. They are totally not professional, slow in their reply, each and every staffs promise different things to you when they cannot even be sure they can deliver that. But I am glad, everything turn out well & we manage to get the date we wanted for the vacation. The villa is an hour drive from Kuta, no restaurant nearby. But there is a bus shuttle provided to the nearest shopping mall at fixed timing everyday.
The staff is very helpful at the reception to arrange for our driver for the 1-day tour, especially when the person-in-charge (Villa Indonesia personnel) is not contactable at all. Buggy is provided to send us to our villa. Villa wise, we got the one without the sun roof. There are 3 types of villa, FYI. The villa is huge. Pool is rather clean and there is a water dispenser in the villa itself. There is nothing to fault about the villa. Rental of DVDs is available at the reception.
We arranged for our dinner & breakfast to be served in our villa. The staff arrived on the dot at the timing we arranged earlier at the reception. This is unlike the other villas we visited when we need to call at least twice before our food arrived.
All-in-all, it has been a pleasant stay at the Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nusa Dua Retreat Boutique Villa resort and Spa offers one-bedroom pool villas, extra large one-bedroom deluxe pool villas and a three-bedroom deluxe pool villa. Each villa has a living room, kitchen, roomy air-conditioned en suite bathroom and a large private pool. The pool villas also offer a rooftop sundeck ideal for soaking in Bali's tropical sunshine. A restaurant, private beach club, resort center pool and spa round up the retreat's complete range of facilities. Located in the charming hillside country of the Bukit Peninsula above the world class resort destination of Nusa Dua, the Nusa Dua Retreat affords views over the Indian Ocean ad features its own private beach club on the nearby secluded Kutuh Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nusa Dua Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Retreat Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Retreat And Spa Bali