Me and my wife stayed here Oct 2011. We stayed for 4 nights and received a good deal. We were a little suprised with how far out of Nusa Dua it was and some of the roads that lead you there are a little dodge. FYI a lot of taxi drivers don't actually know where the resort is so it pays to take address just in case. When we got there we were welcomed by delightful staff who couldn't do more to make you feel welcome. Our room was like nothing that we have stayed in before. It was very well finished and very spacious. TVs in every room including the bathroom, which was good whilst having a bath in the oversized bath. The pool ran a long the length of the room and was amazing. upstairs we had a sundeck which was good for tanning during the day and relaxing at night.
Staff although they were never in a hurry were polite and got the job done. They seemed to have a focus on cleaning rooms in the afternoon, which was at times a little annoying but no stress. the other highlight of our stay was the spa.... brilliant..... My wife had a total of 4 hours there, me 2. Totally relaxing and professional massage and treatments at a very reasonable price.
Food was small servings but delicious and efficient with the serving of it.
It is a small hotel so it is always quiet, ideal for honeymooners or a couple wanting to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nusa Dua Retreat Boutique Villa resort and Spa offers one-bedroom pool villas, extra large one-bedroom deluxe pool villas and a three-bedroom deluxe pool villa. Each villa has a living room, kitchen, roomy air-conditioned en suite bathroom and a large private pool. The pool villas also offer a rooftop sundeck ideal for soaking in Bali's tropical sunshine. A restaurant, private beach club, resort center pool and spa round up the retreat's complete range of facilities. Located in the charming hillside country of the Bukit Peninsula above the world class resort destination of Nusa Dua, the Nusa Dua Retreat affords views over the Indian Ocean ad features its own private beach club on the nearby secluded Kutuh Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Nusa Dua Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Retreat Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Retreat And Spa Bali