All reviews soft opening the cliff rooftop bar lobby floor reef beach incredible architecture newly opened hotel underwater restaurant easter brunch private pool junior suite lobby hotel japanese restaurant grand opening magnificent hotel main pool room design
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for one night at The Apurva Kempinski and the hotel itself is beautiful specially at night. The swimming area is great with a huge infinity pool. Lots of lounge chairs to sit in around the pool area. The lobby entrance is also very impressive. The room we booked was good sized with a nice bathroom. We tried the reef restaurant and liked the food and interiors. We had the dinner buffet at the Pala restaurant and found the choices limited and food just ok. Overall a good resort.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at ocean front suite room number 6360. The room's view is the ocean. Very nice room with private swimming pool. The problem i had in my room is that the water from the swimming pool leaks to the inside guest room and damage the wood floor. So when i step on to it, some water splash out from between the timber. I told the receptionis staff during the check out about this problem.

The executive cliff lounge at 9th floor is very comfortable. I spend the whole day swim and eat some snacks and drink cocktails.

The breakfast at 10th floor is OK. The food option is not many. I also tried the Pala Restaurant for breakfast. The restaurant have more food's options but in terms of quality, i still prefer at the Cliff lounge 10th floor.

Overall, my vacation is faboulus and i definitely will come back again. Special thanks to Mr. Arya who arrange my late check out and Ms. Yudik that i kept her busy ordering my drinks and food! Cheers!

* i want to give 5 stars, but i have to reduce 1 star because the water leakage in the guest room.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the staff here are all absolutely beautiful and hospitable. Every single one of them are worth their weight in gold

The hotel is new and enormous and quite beautiful. We loved the pool and gardens and I’m sure as they mature they will be even better.

We stayed in the cliff top suite with a pool the first 5 nights and then switched to the deluxe lagoon room. We love the lagoon room much better. It’s slightly smaller but closer to the restaurants and beach and it’s fantastic being able to walk straight into your own lagoon. The cliff suite pool was a little cold and uninviting and the timber decking in room 2057 was poorly laid and popping up which seemed a little dangerous to walk on.

The breakfast has many choices and again the staff were amazing

The hotel is a little out of the way but we were happy to be away from the rat race

The hotel could have a little more life and ambience, it’s quite cold and lacks an atmosphere especially around the poor during the day. Maybe some various types of live music can help and also some fun guest activities around the pool to liven it up a little.

We enjoyed a beautiful massage in the day spa which is an absolute must. Such a wonderful experience with a stunning view!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time visits this Property..New Shine Diamonds at Nusa Dua..Beautiful Hotel with Best Service and Charming all of staff..The Reef Beach Club will take care ur bored thing with delicious foods and drinks and Amazing views...totally so amazing..will comeback for sure and looking forwards with all event spectaculer in Island of God Bali...best smile and service from Adi Wiguna..he s so kind person to take care the guest even we not stays in ur Amazing hotel..thx u The Reef..see u soon ya

1  Thank silentdance
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First impression- beautiful imposing entrance and foyer. Great check in and service. Staff always are helpful and friendly. Carefully contrived and architecturally amazing the hotel is a sight to behold especially when lit up at night. The lobby is huge with plenty of places to sit but lacks heart. Needs more- perhaps large potted greenery. It needs a bar. Service in the lobby area is very slow- I have been writing this review now and reading for about 30 mins and no one has come near me. I would love a coffee. Our room is luxurious and we have direct access to the lagoon which is nice. I have noticed there us mould in the shower recess which is not 5 star standard. Some more traditional resort style food in the restaurants would be a good thing. The large chairs in the bar and sitting areas are uncomfortable- you have to sit too far back to get back support. The location is very remote compared to older Nusa Dua. We have stayed at the Westin previously and enjoyed the access to the beach and the walking paths in front if the other hotels- my husband has been leaving the hotel each day to get a massage because the prices in the spa are prohibitive. I have been relaxing but I am a little bored mainly to do with lack if atmosphere. No complaints about staff - all do a fine job. The view to the sea from the lobby is amazing!