All reviews spa treatments meditation class spa manager morning yoga private pool rooms are large f b clements trx retreat mindfulness soaps sarong pilates facilities villa gm
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I love spent my 4 days 3 nights Sleep Well Retreat here because everything seemed so perfect. The daily workout classes (2 yogas & 1 cardio) were perfectly made me feel fit, the - 3 times a day- healthy meals were extremely nice and very much detoxifying my stomach (clean eating), the daily spa session was satisfying, and also the consultation session was helped me think clearer.

The accomodation itself was nice and I love the calmness aura of this resort. Very natural and earthy. But some that I didn't really like was the facilitation in my room. The hot water didn't work in for 2 days. The soaps, shampoo, and conditioner looked like a bit too long to be there because there were some moss inside it. I couldn't found comb as a basic amenities too, and the light was a bit too dim for me. Except that, everything was excellent!

Then, the staffs were super nice. I suddenly got my period there and they helped me to bought sanitary napkins outside the hotel. I feel so sorry but they sincerely help me. And at the same day, I've got super headache at night then asked them if they have some paracetamol. So one of the staff, named Dias, came to my room and gave the prescription medicine from the hotel clinic. Made me very very thankful and valued their kindness so much. It was my first time to received such a services. Feel so homey and touched.

Then, I also got a neck and back problem for a longg long time. At Restoration Yoga, the trainer, Jaka, helped me to fix the problem and he said that I need to have that special treatment to make me feel better. And it worked! My backpain and neck problem just gone. Amazing.

So, there will be too many story to be share here. That's why, I just wanna say, thank you so much Revivo Wellness Resort. You and your staffs are golden. Hope I can be there again one one.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rengganis P
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

After 35 years of business and pleasure travel, this hotel ranks as one of the best I have had the pleasure to stay in. We really wanted an away from it all, spa and health break. That’s exactly what we got. The grounds are fantastic, peaceful, ample space to get lost and creat your own space. The food was excellent, healthy, but tasty. So often so called healthy food is dull and tasteless. They managed to combine food and flavours to make every bite delicious. The rooms are large and really top quality, the walled private garden and pool are huge, you could have 100 people and still have room! We threw ourselves into the activities, yoga, kick boxing, meditation, yoga on a surfboard, cycling. You can do as little or as much as you like. I really liked the health advisor Kathy, who did a pre holiday review of your health and goals, followed by a end of holiday outcomes and follow ups. Very infomrative and done in a very personal way. Last but not least the staff, everyone was on point, never intrusive, always one step ahead of our needs. Absolutely fantatic. I very rarely post reviews, but felt this hotel and staff deserved the time and effort to say, well done and thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Revivo was a perfect retreat for me. Every staff there was attentive and helpful to my needs, the program designed for me was enough for me to rediscover the part that was lost. It was a pleasant experience for me, as the rooms and surrounding was serene and clean spacious and luxurious.

Although I want Revivo to remain undiscovered, I need to share this experience so that someone somewhere could benefit from the wellness retreats they have to offer.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank suraiya123
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Stunning property and a great size with only 16 rooms available. Very personalised service from your arrival, wellness consult, food, classes and spa treatments. Amazing selection of spa treatments and lots of different classes available - try the Aqua Fitmat class it is a lot of fun.

I would highly recommend this property if you want a wellness retreat that leaves you feeling completely refreshed and energised.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2018

We were fortunate enough to undertake a day 'sampler' of this resort, its facilities and food. Wow, a day wasn't near long enough. From the wonderful staff, to the amazing, facilities of steam rooms, hot and cold plunge pools, salt pool, jacuzzi, the outdoor trx class with a wonderful instructor, fresh delicious lunch ending with a relaxing hour long massage! We left feeling energised. Will definitely be back, next time for longer. There was not one thing we could fault with this amazing place.

Room tip: The villas with poolook amazing
  • Trip type: Traveled with family