TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Nusa Dua
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails

Manis and Merry did mine and my sisters nails. They were very friendly, organised and hardworking... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lucydawsonn3
Fantastic experience at a reasonable price

My barber Alan was polite, friendly and attentive to details. There was a feeling that he was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $25.00
from $32.00
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews hair cut eyelash extensions barber shop hair salon spa pedicure head massage million bucks cucumber mint bali collection reasonable pricing mani pedi star service great service highly recommend this place professional staff these guys visit bali
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I came here to get my lashes refilled. Risa was gentl, professional and did a great job. The salon was clean, modern and I would def come back.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Christina and Mardi are extremely professional, friendly and accommodating while giving me the best service. Best pedicure I have ever had! I left the US with hair extensions that needed to be removed but didn’t have time before the trip, I walked into the shampoo lounge terrified for someone to damage my hair and came out beyond happy! Thank you!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Carolina R
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I am a regular customer as most of my beauty treatments are done in here. Overall, it is a great place to relax and services are mostly good, but I would say result slightly varies depending on the staff. I can say this because I get different staff everytime I visit. I would highly recommend ‘Mardi’ who did my Spa Pedicure and facial today. He was very detail oriented and I could feel that he was trying his best. My feet becomes a baby feet as he made an effort to remove all the dead skin. He keeps checking about his pressure with me while massaging to satisfy me and it was impressive. He will be my designated masseur from today!

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Risa and Yuli did an amazing job on my manicure and pedicure. They were both so friendly and wow my hands and feet look perfect. I brought my partner with me and he got his first manicure and pedicure it was so much fun. I highly recommend The Shampoo Lounge.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Risa was one of the loveliest therapists I've ever had. She was sweet, gentle and kind and very professional about her job. Loved the neck and shoulder massage too.