TripAdvisor
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Nusa Dua
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails

Manis and Merry did mine and my sisters nails. They were very friendly, organised and hardworking... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lucydawsonn3
Fantastic experience at a reasonable price

My barber Alan was polite, friendly and attentive to details. There was a feeling that he was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $25.00
from $32.00
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews hair cut eyelash extensions barber shop hair salon spa pedicure head massage million bucks cucumber mint bali collection reasonable pricing mani pedi star service great service highly recommend this place professional staff these guys visit bali
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Feeling hot and tired we wandered into Shampoo Lounge located at Bali Collection Nusa Dua. What a fantastic friendly team, nothing is too much trouble. The salon is clean and cool and everyone professional. We both had a cucumber and mint foot spa which was amazing and involved exfoliation, massage a mask and also a short back massage. We walked out feeling so relaxed and fresh. We will return and highly recommend.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Let me just start by saying I have terrible hair! I came in to get rid of my dull 'blonde' and get some red hair. Christina took care of me and she was absolutely AMAZING. I've spent almost two weeks and Bali and humidity is not for me - first time since this vacation I've been stoked about actually wearing my hair down and I feel fantastic. The prices are amazing for such a high end resort-y location. If you ever find yourself in Bali and need a little refresher for you locks, TSL in Nusa Dua @The Bali Collection is the place to go - don't forget to ask for Christina, bonus points, she loves Game of Thrones!

1  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I treated my daughter to a cut & coconut creek bath treatment which was 1.5 hours & absolutely gorgeous! They massaged her head, shoulders, feet & legs, along with shampoo conditioning & the coconut treatment, cut & blow dry for 330,000 ($33AU) and they were so wonderful, friendly & went out of their way to fit us in on a busy day. She is going home with beautiful conditioned healthy hair after 2 weeks of sun, sand, ocean & pools.

I had a cucumber & mint foot treatment (1 hour with green tea mask & massage) Tuesday while my partner had 'the best hair cut of his life' according to him & everything includes head & shoulders massages $26au!

Today I had the milk & honey foot treatment & I cannot fault a single thing. An hours worth all for $20au in a professional setting w beauty therapists!!

We saw professional up dos being done & makeup for wedding parties as well all looked really amazing!

Do yourself a favour & check them out if you're down this way!

1  Thank Allyoup
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I used to go to their sister in Seminyak, and the traffic was always a mess - not to mention hiring a driver and then dinner or lunch and really wasting your entire day for this service. Then, out of the blue it was announced that they opened in Bali Collection, just around the corner from my home, yay! I visit this place twice a month and so fast i have had a mani and pedi, professional shave, treatment to get read of eye bags, scalp massage ( an hour of sheer bliss), reflexology and of course the mother of all hair cuts, a barber hair cut. I have my favorite barbers because after many visits,you tend to bond and they know exactly what you need and are looking for. Will is my top choice because I think he could be classified as the barber Whisperer, it will all make sence when you use him. When Will is Busy or on a day off, I like Ian as he is in his own little world and I just like his intensity and detailing. May i add that they both give you and insane skull massage that makes you want to return immediately.I have also used their services to cut the hair of a young patient in Hospital, and they were very positive in assisting with this request. The team is super friendly and I really enjoy the fact that this is as good as it gets, specially in Nusa Dua. I dont think it is fair that TripAdvisor has made them subject to be a Spa, because they are not. This is a Barber /Hair Saloon with massage on the side should you require it. Its all about hair in this place. Best addition to Bali Collection.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I arrived in Bali the day before my friend's wedding, my husband and I strolled into TSL for a quick pamper session. He needed a haircut and I needed a mani-pedi. As I was getting my nails done I asked if I could come in first thing next day for an updo for a wedding. The staff were lovely and booked me in as the first appointment for next morning (this was nearly at closing time the night before). I arrived for my appointment 10min earlier and was expecting to wait till the salon opened at 10am, but the staff were already there and were prepped and ready to go which was perfect for me as I was on a tight schedule.
Sandhy, my hairdresser was honest and helpful and gave me suggestions on my updo based on my hair type (thick and wavy) and was also very quick. In 45 minutes I was ready to head out the door with time to spare for photos. :)
Highly recommend the Shampoo Lounge. Very friendly and highly professional staff as well as clean and modern salon.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction