TripAdvisor
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Nusa Dua
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails

Manis and Merry did mine and my sisters nails. They were very friendly, organised and hardworking... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lucydawsonn3
Fantastic experience at a reasonable price

My barber Alan was polite, friendly and attentive to details. There was a feeling that he was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $25.00
from $32.00
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews hair cut eyelash extensions barber shop hair salon spa pedicure head massage million bucks cucumber mint bali collection reasonable pricing mani pedi star service great service highly recommend this place professional staff these guys visit bali
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I used to go to their sister in Seminyak, and the traffic was always a mess - not to mention hiring a driver and then dinner or lunch and really wasting your entire day for this service. Then, out of the blue it was announced that they opened in Bali Collection, just around the corner from my home, yay! I visit this place twice a month and so fast i have had a mani and pedi, professional shave, treatment to get read of eye bags, scalp massage ( an hour of sheer bliss), reflexology and of course the mother of all hair cuts, a barber hair cut. I have my favorite barbers because after many visits,you tend to bond and they know exactly what you need and are looking for. Will is my top choice because I think he could be classified as the barber Whisperer, it will all make sence when you use him. When Will is Busy or on a day off, I like Ian as he is in his own little world and I just like his intensity and detailing. May i add that they both give you and insane skull massage that makes you want to return immediately.I have also used their services to cut the hair of a young patient in Hospital, and they were very positive in assisting with this request. The team is super friendly and I really enjoy the fact that this is as good as it gets, specially in Nusa Dua. I dont think it is fair that TripAdvisor has made them subject to be a Spa, because they are not. This is a Barber /Hair Saloon with massage on the side should you require it. Its all about hair in this place. Best addition to Bali Collection.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I arrived in Bali the day before my friend's wedding, my husband and I strolled into TSL for a quick pamper session. He needed a haircut and I needed a mani-pedi. As I was getting my nails done I asked if I could come in first thing next day for an updo for a wedding. The staff were lovely and booked me in as the first appointment for next morning (this was nearly at closing time the night before). I arrived for my appointment 10min earlier and was expecting to wait till the salon opened at 10am, but the staff were already there and were prepped and ready to go which was perfect for me as I was on a tight schedule.
Sandhy, my hairdresser was honest and helpful and gave me suggestions on my updo based on my hair type (thick and wavy) and was also very quick. In 45 minutes I was ready to head out the door with time to spare for photos. :)
Highly recommend the Shampoo Lounge. Very friendly and highly professional staff as well as clean and modern salon.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my mother for a facial and a foot spa treatment. Place was very clean and the therapists were very friendly and professional. Our therapists were Putra and Risa. definitely our favorite spa place out of all the establishments we visited in Bali. Definitely ask for Putra and/or Risa if you get a chance to visit!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Barber Will Dan have my fussy son an excellent haircut. Takes great pride in his artistry . Friendly staff . And just 180,000 Rp for the style cut

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I went to the Bali Barber and was very impressed with the service and job they did. I got the "Bali Big Boss" and it was a good hour of being spoilt. Not a hair was out of place by the time my barber was finished and better yet I got to enjoy an Ice cold Bintang during the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: June 2017