TripAdvisor
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Nusa Dua
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nails

Manis and Merry did mine and my sisters nails. They were very friendly, organised and hardworking... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lucydawsonn3
Fantastic experience at a reasonable price

My barber Alan was polite, friendly and attentive to details. There was a feeling that he was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $25.00
from $32.00
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews hair cut eyelash extensions barber shop hair salon spa pedicure head massage million bucks cucumber mint bali collection reasonable pricing mani pedi star service great service highly recommend this place professional staff these guys visit bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my mother for a facial and a foot spa treatment. Place was very clean and the therapists were very friendly and professional. Our therapists were Putra and Risa. definitely our favorite spa place out of all the establishments we visited in Bali. Definitely ask for Putra and/or Risa if you get a chance to visit!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Barber Will Dan have my fussy son an excellent haircut. Takes great pride in his artistry . Friendly staff . And just 180,000 Rp for the style cut

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I went to the Bali Barber and was very impressed with the service and job they did. I got the "Bali Big Boss" and it was a good hour of being spoilt. Not a hair was out of place by the time my barber was finished and better yet I got to enjoy an Ice cold Bintang during the process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The best barber shop in Bali! Great equipment, great employee's, great service!!! I visit "The Shampoo Lounge" during my honeymoon and took a traditional balinesian head & neck massage! The treatment was very good!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The haircut was done quickly , if you explain your expectations clearly and show reference images then we can expect a good output !
You want a complete changeover ,you can visit the place !

1  Thank ppreethi16